Song Shot 7: Kiss You (One Direction)

This is for @SweetCheetah, who FINALLY got Wattpad! YAY! Enjoy xx

************************************************************************

Maddy’s POV

“Bye girl, and have a great time snogging Mr. Hottie Boyfriend,” Abigail, my BFF, joked, and I grinned, smacking her arm as I got out of her car and began trecking up the walkway of Mark’s house.

Glad when I finally reached the door I pushed it open, knowing that he never locked the front door, and stepped inside the comforting warmth of his living room, not expecting him to be doing much other than eating chips and watching TV, which is what I cuaght him doing many times.

Well, today was a change.

Because I saw him on the couch, which was not abnormal, but he was with another person.

A blond person.

A blond girl.

A blond girl, my enemy, called Jessica.

Guess what they were doing.

Kissing.

You can’t be serious.

“MARK!” I screamed and his head shot up, disconnecting his lips from Jessica’s but not fully pulling away.

“Hey Maddy, baby, want to come over here?” he suggested and I fumed angrily at this possessive jerk sitting merely a few meters away from me.

“Do I want to WHAT?! That’s it, Mark, we’re done and I never want to see you again, EVER!” I screamed and stormed out of the house, the tears falling silently as I left the property and prayed that Abigail was still there.

She wasn’t.

My head was pounding and my eyes ached as I sat down on the curb of the street and cried my heart out.

I had lost my boyfriend, and I was stranded here at his house a good twenty minutes away from my house, with a car. To walk it would take hours, and the shoes I was wearing would make that journey impossible.

Wait, my phone, I can call Abigail!

I pulled out my phone and immediately began to cry again.

No battery. Just my luck.

The loud roar of an engine shook my out of my depressed state and I glanced upwards to see a very handsome boy with wild hair, dark eyes and worn jeans who looked to be about twenty - only two years older than me – seated on a motorcycle which was not too flashy, but not too dull; so it looked pretty cool, and I couldn’t help it but stare at him and the vehicle as my heart began racing.

Mark never made my heart race like this.

He held out his hand and I looked at it for a few seconds like a complete and utter moron, and then I understood that he wanted to help me up and took hold of it, ignoring the rush that my arm felt at his warm, but at the same time icy touch.

What am I doing?’ I ask myself, because I know how dangerous what I’m doing is, and how I shouldn’t be holding this guy’s hand.

But I am, and it feels, strangely, right, so I gripped harder and let him pull me off the ground.

“Hi, I’m Kade,” he said in a deep, sexy voice and I nearly choked on my spit at the sound of his melodic voice.

“I’m Madison,” I told him, seeing enough sense to at least not tell him my nickname, and he nodded and grinned at me, his lips stretching to make a hot, tempting grin as he let go of my hand.