Song Shot 2: First Love (Different Strangers)

This is a scene from my fanfiction, Just One Look (Louis Tomlinson Love Story), but it is a bit different and probably longer than the Chapter in the Fanfic. If you’re reading JOL, it would be good to read this too, because it explains some stuff. WARNING: THIS IS CONTENT FROM CHAPTER 23 FROM JOL, SO IF YOU AREN’T THAT FAR YET, DON’T READ ON, IT WILL SPOIL IT FOR YOU. Enjoy xx

************************************************************************

Genna‘s POV

I stealthily climbed through the window just as that stupid Rianna girl left and snickered to myself, forcing the tears away. When I got Ryan back I did not want him to see me crying.

The memory still burned in my heart, though. The night where he left me alone, the night where he cheated. The night where he broke my heart.

I should be thankful. I’m stronger now, I don’t trust anyone, I don’t get hurt, like I did back then.

*FLASHBACK*

I paced the living room, wondering where he was, and checked my watch; two hours. He was two hours late to come to my house so we could spend the day of love together. Two hours late.

Where the hell is he?!

I glanced out of the window, not believing that I was alone on Saturday night, the Saturday that is Valentines Day this year. How can he torture me like this, make me wait and wonder what happened. He better have a good excuse.

A rough rapping on the door shook me out of my worried thoughts and I rushed to the door and threw it open: it was Ryan, late, but at least he still came.

All anger flew from me as my heart melted at the sight of my boyfriend, the guy I loved so much, when –

“What’re you staring at?” he slurred. No he didn’t. I can’t believe this. He had gone to a party and gotten wasted, while I was here alone, worrying the shit out of me.

“N-nothing,” I stuttered. I still loved him, after all. I couldn’t stop him from doing his own thing, it’s his life, not mine.

“She’s definitely better looking than you, and her literary skills are far more advanced than yours,” he had hissed, but I was too stupid to understand what he meant.

“Huh?” I had asked, perplexed, and he scoffed and shook his head.

“I cheated on you, and it was tooooootally worth it, stupid,” he snapped and my mouth opened and closed like a goldfish.

“You what?” I had whimpered sadly, tears streaming from my eyes.

“I cheated on you! With Miranda. Or Monica. Or maybe Marge. I don’t know. I don’t care. I got to get away from you, and it was great.”

My world fell around my feet as the smelly bastard in front of me waved, trying not to topple over form the massive amount of alcohol intake. That, that, that asshole!

“I’m going to leave, you’re too boring and ugly for me, I’m going back to Mia. Or – who cares?!”

And with that he left. He got in the car and drove away, leaving me crumpled on the floor, calling for him to come back.

‘Cuz you get in the car and the Seasons drive away. My tears begin to fall as I ask you to stay. You were my First Love but now you are gone. Please come back to me and my Heart will be free.