𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓷 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓼

Third Person POV

F.G:If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or D, carve out its heart? (Evie raise her hand)

Evie:What was the second one?

F.G:Oh, okay. Anyone else?(As she scans and found Chelsea licking her hand) Chelsea?
Chelsea:C, Give it a bottle

F.G:Correct. Again.
Carlos:You are on fire, girl!
Chelsea:Just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun.

Carlos:Oh.
Evie:That makes so much sense.

F.G:Oh. Hello, dear one. Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation. Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?
Jane:Mom, no!

Jane:Mom, no!

Jane: Hi. That's okay, don't mind me. As you were. as she passes by us, Chelsea gave Mal a knowing glance and Smirk.

F.G:Ahem. Let's continue. You find a vial of poison. Do you, A, put it in the king's wine? B, paint it on an apple? Or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?, As they all raised their hands except Mal and Chelsea.

Carlos:Oh! Ooh... get off.
F.G:Jay.

Jay:C. You turn it over to the proper authorities.
Carlos:I was gonna say that.

Jay:But I said it first. Come here!. As he put Carlos on a Headlock.
Carlos:Ow!

Jay:Come on, who said it first? Who said it first?
Carlos:Ow! Stop! Ah!

F.G:Boys. Boys! I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field.
Carlos:Oh, no. That's okay. Whatever that is, We'll... We'll pass.

Chelsea:Tourney Feild..Sounds interesting Meow~. As she smirks.

At the Tourney Feild.

Jenkins:Jay, Ben, offense. Chad, you're defense. Taylor, you're the shooter.As he talks they failed to noticed a Certain cat girl appearing with a smirk 

Taylor:Right, coach!
Jenkins:Hey. Hey! Hey, you. Lost boy! Put your helmet on. Get out of the kill zone! Come on.
Chelsea:This looks very~ Interesting why don't I join heh.. As she smirks dissapearing and appearing at the field as the coach did not noticed 
She had the same jerseys the boys we'ere wearing.

Jenkins:Pick it up. Put it on! Two hands.
Jay:Ahh!
Chelsea:Meow~

Carlos:Jay, It's me! It's Carlos! Wait, stop, Jay. Stop! No, no, no, no. No! Carlos threw his stick? to Jay to stop him but failed.

Chelsea and Jay played well Still Chelsea wasn't noticed.
Jay:Ahh! Oh, yeah! Come on, let's go! Oh! Whoo! Whoo, whoo! Oh! Oh!
Chelsea:Meow~ Hi Jay , Carlos how's it going?

Jay:Whoo-Chelsea Why're you here?
Chelsea:Decided to play along. As she smirks Dissapearing.

People:What just happened? Who is this guy?
Jenkins:You! Get over here! What do you call that? I call that raw talent. Come find me later. I'll show you something you haven't seen before. It's called a rule book. Welcome to the team, son.

He looks at Carlos then.

Jenkins:You ever thought about band?}

As Carlos laughs sarcastically while Jay actually laughed.
Ben:I'll work with him, coach.

Jenkins:All right. Let's run that again. Yes he did noticed Chelsea Chesire but decided to brush her off.

All:Whoo!
Jay:I'm rotten to the core. as he bumps his shoulder with Chad.

Chad:Ow.

At the lockers

Chad:Those kids are trouble.
Evie:Bye, Mal , Chelsea.
Mal and Chelsea:Bye./Bye Evie~

Ben:Come on, Chad. Give them a chance.
Audrey:Oh. No offense, Bennybear, but you're just too trusting. Look, I know your mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince. But with my mom, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy. That girl's mother.

Ben:I think you're wrong about them. I'll see you later. (He walks up to Mal and Chelsea)

Chelsea:Alright~I'll give you both some privacy. As she dissapears.

Mal:Hey.

Ben:How was your first day?
Mal:Super.

Ben:You should really think about taking this talent off the locker and into art class. I could, uh, sign you up. What do you think?

Mal:Way to take all the fun out of it.

At the Bathroom

(Chelsea appears near Jane)

Chelsea:Hi there Jane~

Jane:That's cool. (Tries to walk away)
Chelsea:Don't go! I guess I was just kind of hoping to make a friend. You probably have all the friends you need though, huh?.  She tried guilt tripping Jane

Jane:Hardly.
Chelsea:Really? I mean, with your mom being fairy godmother and headmistress? I mean, not to mention your own, um... personality.

Jane:I'd rather be pretty. You've got great hair.
Chelsea:You know what? I have just the thing for that. (She knew this from Mal okie?)
Chelsea: "Beware, forswear, replace the old with brand new hair."

She swings left right then down and.. Voila!

Chelsea:Wow! You almost don't notice your... Other features anymore.
Jane:Do my nose!

Chelsea: Oh, I can't. I've been practicing, but you know, I can't do really big magic. Not like your mom with her wand. I mean, one swoosh from that thing and you could probably have whatever features you wanted.

Jane:She doesn't use the wand anymore. She believes the real magic is in the books. And not the spell books, regular books with history and stuff.

Chelsea:What a rip.
Jane:Yeah.

Chelsea:You know, she used magic on Cinderella, who wasn't even her real daughter. Doesn't she love you?
Jane:Well, of course she does. It's... It's just, you know, tough love. "Work on the inside, not the outside." You know, that sort of thing.

Chelsea:That's the face! Yeah, and then just look as If your... your heart is about to break. (She makes a pitful face)"Oh, mother, I just don't understand why you can't make me beautiful, too."

Jane:Think it would work?

Chelsea:Yeah. I mean, that's what old Cindy did, right? And your mother Bibbidi-bobbidi-booed the living daylights out of her.(She sits in the sink) And, hey, If your mom does decide to, you know, break out the old wand, invite me.

Jane:If I can convince mom, you're so there.
Chelsea:Yay~
Jane:Bye!

Chelsea:Bye!(Jane left the bathroom) , That was easy~ so naive hehe.. She smirks and dissapears to who knows

A/n:Short chapter for now soz! Exam is gonna be over tmrw so don't worry!