𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8 𝐼 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹..

At the picnic Area 

The Vks were sitting at a table all of them had a frown,Well Chelsea had her ears and tails down both of her hands are currently on hold by Jay and Carlos.

Ben walks near them and said "Hey, guys. How is everyone?" He asked. He then pats Chelsea's shoulder and continued "Hey, listen. Forget about it. All right? It was nothing." He then goes behind Mal. "Forget about it. Let it go. Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay." He then whisper in Mal's ear "I have to go. I'll see you guys later."

"Listen, Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today. I just..." Doug started until Chad cut him off.
"Doug."

"It's my fault, Doug. I'm sorry."

"No, It's mine."

"Doug!"

"What."

"Doug..."

"Sorry, I can't.." Doug said as he went to sit at Chad's table.

Evie pushes her tray away from her, As that happened Jane and Audrey came by.
"How long does she think that's gonna last? Mal is just the bad girl infatuation." Audrey said.
"Yeah. I mean, he's never gonna make a villain a queen."Jane said directly at Mal's ear.

"Mal, Do it now."Chelsea said."On it"Mal replied back.
"Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair."Mal chanted.

They heard a scream and some laughs."Ew"Chad commented.
Chelsea stands up breaking the hold on her hands. "There's a lot more where that came from"Mal said.

"Excuse me, who do you think you are?"Audrey asked sassily.
"Do we look like were kidding?!"Chelsea yelled.As Mal looks at her spellbook while the students run away.

" I'm really looking forward to tomorrow."Chelsea said turning around her eyes in slits.
"Let's grab that wand and blow this Popsicle stand."Mal said as the Vks walk away.

Auradon Cathedral

"(through TV) At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king! I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all."Snow white announced.

""I'm snow white." Who are you kidding? She's definitely had work done."E.Q said.
"Oh, Fairy Godmother is looking radiant. But what is happening with Jane's hair? And there is Fairy Godmother's wand."Snow white said.

"I want that wand!"Maleficent informed.
"Do you? Hadn't heard."Cruella replied.

"Oh, and here comes Ben now."Snow white informed.

They can see Mal and Ben at a carriage.

"Don't be nervous. All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. No problem there."Ben said.
"Thank you."Mal thanked, "Mal, would you wear my ring?"Ben asked. 

"Um... not now. I think it would probably just fall right off of me. I have something for you." Mal quickly added.

"For me?"Ben asked as Mal hands him a blue box.
"Yeah. It's just for later, you know, when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy."Mal lied.

"Always thinking. But I can't wait."Ben said as he eats the small cupcake.
"No!"Mal shouted panicking.

"Mm. Mm... Mm! This is really good."Ben commented.
"Uh, do you..."

"Mal?"

"Do you feel okay?"

"You bet." Ben said smiling at Mal.

"Would you say that you're still in... that... that you have very strong feelings for me?"Mal asked.
"I'm not sure. I mean, let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take effect." Ben informed.

"Okay"Mal said until realization hit her as she looks at Ben with panic
"What?!"

Ben laughs as Mal said "What? You knew?"
"That you spelled me? Yeah. Yeah, I knew." Ben said.
"I'm... I can explain myself."

"No, look, It's fine. I mean, you had a crush on me. I was with Audrey. You didn't trust that it could happen on its own. Am I right?"Ben said.

"Yes. You're so right. So, then, how long have you known?" Mal asked. "Since our first date. Your spell washed away in the Enchanted Lake." Ben replied.

"So then what? You've just been... Faking it since then?"Mal asked but her question was answered when Ben puts his ring on Mal's ring finger and kisses her hand.

"I haven't been faking anything." Ben said.

Ben and Mal then went off the carriage.
"Well, If it isn't..."

"My daughter. Looking like some kind of..."

"Princess! Now, let's see who this beauty is wearing. Evie." Snow white announced.
"Evie! That's my dau... evie!

"Someone named Evie designed her gown."
"That's my daughter!"

"Oh, wow. She sewed a dress. Meanwhile, my girl duped a prince, and she's this close to grabbing the magic wand." Maleficent quickly interjected.

"Bitter, party of one. Bitter, party of one."

"It's happening, people! It's happening! I say, gird your loins! Gird your loins! Villains, our revenge begins today."As she runs around their lair.

They laugh while in Auradon Ben and Mal are walking up the stairs

"About the other day, I just..."Mal explained.

"I told Ben this wasn't going to be easy."

"You also taught me that a king has to believe in himself. Even when it isn't easy." Ben replied.
"I did?...How very wise of me."

"Ben, we are very proud of you. You keep listening to your heart." Belle commented, "Thanks Mom."Ben said smiling at his Mom.

"You're gonna make a fine king"

"Wish me luck"Ben said to Mal as she was escorted somewhere.

At the balcony near the Chior There stood the 3 Vks where was Chelsea at the moment you asked.
She currently is not done changing.

"Do you know where is Chelsea?"Jay asked Evie. "She told me she's almost done changing apparently she's having a hard time"

"Sorry I'm late the gown was a bit hard to wear"Chelsea quickly said as she walks fast and stays beside Jay.

Jay looks at Chelsea and was amazed by her he was in Awe on how pretty she look as he didn't realize he said it out loud. "You look so beautiful.." "Oh Thank you Jay!". Carlos who saw the interaction quickly said something " Chelsea you look pretty beautiful" He said smiling.

"Awe thanks Carlos!"Chelsea said and soon they got serious as Chelsea looks at Jay who then looks at Evie Who looks at Carlos.

This is Chelsea's gown

then they see Ben walking down the aisle They all bowed

The Vks all had doubt they weren't sure if they were gonna do this 

"Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?" F.G asked. 
"Oh, grab the thing already!"Maleficent said impatient

"I do solemnly swear."

"Then it is my honor and my joy to bless our new king." F.G said but soon the wand was taken by Jane.

"Yes!"

Jane uses the wand clearly out of control but it broke the barrier on the isle.
"The barrier is broken! We're free!" E.Q said.

"Scepter! Now!"
Maleficent then laughs and travel onto Auradon
"Child, what are you doing?!"F.G asked shook

"If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself! Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!"Jane said but she has no control over the wand as Mal quickly went to Jane and takes the wand

The Vks well three of them ran down as Chelsea just appeared behind Mal with a frown she wasn't sure if she really wanted to do this.

"Mal, give me the wand."Ben said calmly
"Stand back."

"It's okay"

"Ben, I said stand back!"

"I told you so!" Audrey said, that was until Mal pointed the wand on her and she shriek

"Let's go!"Carlos said

"Revenge time"Jay said
"You really want to do this?"Ben asked.

"We have no choice, Ben! Our parents..."

"Your parents made their choice. Now you make yours."Ben told.

"I think I want to be good."Mal said, "You are good."

"How do you know that?!"

"Because... Because I'm listening to my heart."

"I want to listen to my heart, too. And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents. I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy. Tourney and victory pizza with the team along with Chelsea makes you happy." She xplained to Jay as he looks at  Chelsea and fist bumps with her.

"And you, scratching dude's belly makes you happy with Chelsea too of course. Who would've thought?"Mal said to Carlos as she chuckles a bit.

"You do not enjoy pranking people you knew it was wrong but you you knew you had to do it cause you had to prove your bad and evil..,Us being with you makes you happy cause we are your family"Mal said to Chelsea as Chelsea smiles and nods.

"And Evie... You do not have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart."Mal said to Evie as Chelsea hugs Evie.

"And I don't want to take over the world with evil. It doesn't make me happy. I want to go to school. And be with Ben. Because Ben makes me really happy. Us being friends makes me really happy. Not destroying things. I choose good, you guys."Mal said as she puts her fist out.

"I choose good, too."Jay said,"I choose good, too."

"Of course I'll choose good too"Chelsea said they then look at Carlos, "So, just to be clear, we don't have to be worried about how really mad our parents will be?" They all laughed and he continues. "Because they're gonna be really, really mad."

"Your parents can't reach you here.""Okay, then. Good."

Mal gestures Ben as they all put their fist at the middle.

A/n:Chapter 8 is done! :>>