Chapter 2. A bar?

Today while I went on a walk with my plant, I walked past a bar. I have been to a couple bars. But I didn't know there was one in the town I lived in.  I didn't have much to do, so I decided to step inside. It was really nice, I guess... I walked up to the bartender. And damn, the bartender was so attractive. I couldn't stop myself from blushing when I came to the counter. I took a seat and asked for tea. He said his name was "Sparkling". He looked so sweet. We talked for a while, and I had a fun time with him. 

It got really late, I didn't even look at the time. "Can I drive you home?" He asked me. "Yeah, sure." I accepted it politely. He went to get is jacket and closed the bar. We both walked outside together. He took me to his car and I sat in the front seat and he sat in the driver seat (duh). 

I have never felt this way before, it felt like I had butterfly in my stomach. I looked at him driving the car. Then I noticed something. A hard dick stack out of his tight black jeans. He noticed that I looked at him. He started blushing.. I also noticed that I was hard too. I tried to hide it with my hands. "What's up?" he asked me. "What? What do you mean?" "You know what I mean" I did knew what he meant, but I didn't wanna admit it. "No, I don't" I said looking down. 

He drove into a quiet place and stopped the car. He turned his body to me, looking at me up and down. "You are really cute..." he said blushing. I didn't say anything, I was blushing too much. Ugh, what does this guy want? "What do you want?" I asked him looking away. "You." He answered softly. My eyes widened and I looked at him. 

He came so close to me, our lips were like just a couple millimeters away from each other. I can't handle this anymore, I want to kiss him. So I did, I closed my eyes and kissed him. I couldn't see how he looked like, but I felt his hands on my cheeks. I opened my eyes slowly, seeing him taking off his jacket.

I was so hard, I wanted to give him a blowjob at this point. I opened his pants, seeing that his cock was also hard. I stopped for a while, and looked up on him. He looked down at me, catching eye contact. "What? What are you waiting for?" he asked. "Nothing." "Then go on." He said. I started sucking his big cock.  I could hear the soft moans he made.
He grabbed my hair slowly and pushed his cock deeper in my throat. I gaged a couple times, but still continued. I didn't wanna stop until he cummed in my mouth. I started sucking his cock faster and harder than before. "I think I'm cumming.." he said softly. I didn't stop it there, I continued. And then, I felt it. I felt the cum in my mouth. I stopped there and looked up on him while his cum was dripping out of my mouth...