Chapter 3. Don't leave

He stopped after I cummed. He looked up on me while my cum was dripping out of his mouth. "Did I just let someone who I have never met before do a blowjob on me?" I thought to myself. 

I tongue kissed him and drove him back to his house. Before he left he said something. "Uh, by the way. I had a nice time with you. Wanna meet up soon?" He asked me before leaving. "Yeah sure." "Alright, bye!" He said leaving. 

I drove home to me afterwards, thinking of what just happened all the way home. Later that night, I already missed him for some reason. I barely know anything about him, but I miss him? His sweet  smile, his soft voice and his warm brown eyes. "I miss him?!" I said to myself. "No, it's just a random feeling. It'll go away soon. It would be really embarrassing if I missed someone I just met." 

Later that night, I couldn't stop thinking of him. I was blushing and I was exited for no reason at all. I couldn't sleep for hours, so I went up to get something to drink. Maybe it'll help. 

After I got something to drink, I looked at the time. 04:12 AM. It was 4 AM?! I have never been awake this late. I was still thinking of herb. "This is pathetic. Why the fuck am I not sleeping because of some random guy I met?". 

After a while I decided to go to his house. I just put on a hoodie and went to my car. While I was driving I thought to myself: "This is stupid. I'm going to a guy I barley know. At 4 AM. Because I couldn't stop thinking of him?" 

When I arrived I saw that the light were still on. "He isn't asleep? What is he doing?" I thought.       I went to his door, knocking on it 2 times. He opened the door slowly, looking surprised at me. "Sparkling? What are you doing here? I was just thinking about you" he said letting out a soft laugh. "Yeah, uhm. Hi herb. I don't really have a good reason why I am here. I should probably leave" I said also laughing softly. "No, no! Don't leave!" he said when I was about to go back to my car. "What? He didn't want me to leave? Does he want me to stay with him?" 

I looked back at him. "What's up?" I said. "Please, don't leave. You can stay at mine if you wanna." "Please? Why'd you want me to stay with you so bad?" "It's just.. Eh. I also don't have a good reason why." he said looking away. I knew he was about to say something, but stopped himself. "Fine, I'll stay." I said walking back to him. 

I went inside his house, it was really cute. It was a small cottage with a lot of plants. He walked to the living room, I was just following him. "Take a seat, please make yourself comfortable." He said softly. He sat down next to me. "So what do you wanna do?" I asked awkwardly. "We can chat, I don't know" He said laughing. "Sure, so what do you do for living?" "Uh, I work at a flower shop. Just down the street" "Oh, that's cool. Might visit you sometime." 

We continued talking for hours, the time went so fast we didn't know what time it was. I saw that he slowly got tired, he fell asleep in my arms. I looked down at him sleeping. "God, why is he so cute?"  I carried him to his bedroom, tucking him in. Then I went back to the living room and slept on the couch. 

The next morning I woke up on his couch, with him laying next to me. I started blushing, and tried to get up. He held me tight. "Don't leave." he said mumbling. I looked at him again and stayed with him. 

I know i'm in love with herb.