Chapter 1. New costumer

Today I was working at my bar as usual. Everything was just like yesterday, boring. Just making drinks for cookies (No fucking shit because I'm a bartender). But something was different. 

Today someone walked in to the bar. Someone I have never seen. He walked in with his beautiful green hair swaying in the wind. He looked so romantic holding that plant in his hand. I never believed in "love at first sight". But now I know what they mean by it.

He walked up to the counter where I stood. He sat down on one of the chairs in front of me, placing his plant softly on the counter. "Welcome, can I get you a drink?" I asked nervously. "Tea, please." He said with his gentle voice. "Tea?" I asked. It is very unusual people ask for tea in this bar. "Yes, please" He said. "Alright" I said starting to make the tea. When I was done I gave it to him, he looked so sweet. "Thank you." He said while receiving the hot tea. While he was sitting down and drinking he tea, he kept looking at his plant. "You like plants, huh?" I asked. "Uh, yeah. I do" he answered me calmly. I think I feel more in love every time he spoke. "So, what's your name?" I asked him. "My name is Herb." He answered softly. "Oh, that's a really cute name. My name is Sparkling." I replied.  

We talked for a while. He looked so pure and so sweet. I think I fell in love...