♪25♪

Anonymous POV

GET OUT!”

His scream echoed throughout the dance studio. He was glad no other person was there to witness his outburst. Everyone had gone to the location but today, he had decided to stay away to come up with simple moves Haneul could adjust to. He needed to come up with something simple yet emotional but it wasn't working because someone had interrupt his rehearsals.

Rachael.

If anyone had told him he would meet her again, he would have pushed the person off a bridge but here he was standing in the same room with the same girl who broke his heart.

Don't yell at me!” she snapped with Minhyuk raising a brow. So she knew how to get mad? Interesting.

If you don't want to be yelled out then get out of my workplace” he reiterated sternly.

Her brows fell, her expression turned sullen. “Minhyuk..I..”

Don't.. ” he cut her off angrily. “You had the chance to apologize years ago but you didn't. You are not sorry, don't pretend you are”

But Minhyuk, I am” her voice strained as she spoke. Each words feeling like heavy block of bricks on her lips. “I am really sorry. Those words, I didn't mean them I lied Minhyuk please for-”

Stop!” Minhyuk flared up. He didn't want to deal with this right now. Two years ago, he had waited to hear her excuses but now, he wasn't interested. He didn't want to hear them. He didn't want to see her. He was done with her. “Get out of here now or Rachael I swear to god, I will-”

She cut him off with a kiss.

Minhyuk's eyes widened, shocked, surprised. Racheal was kissing him.

Memories started to fill his head and before he knew it, he was kissing back. He cupped her cheek, kissing her roughly. Her hands found their way to his hair, tugging at it slightly.

She missed him.

Minhyuk broke the kiss, staring at the girl infront of him. He was angry and mad at himself for kissing back. What put him off the most was the smile she wore after. She was happy, Happy He still liked her.

This..” minhyuk stated. “..never happened..”

You can't deny that it didn't. You still love me” Rachael said, heaving a sigh. Minhyuk shook his head picking up his bag.

You are wrong. There is someone else I love..” he spat bitterly at her. Rachael chuckled, shaking her head.

Haneul? Kang Haneul? Haven't you noticed? She doesn't love you Minhyuk, she's in love with Eunwoo.”

Minhyuk felt his heart break. He knew it was the truth afterall, she told him herself but he wasn't going to let Rachael back into his life. “She loved him once but now she's in love with me. This kiss never happened and I swear if you mention it to Haneul, I will not go easy on you.” he snapped. “until then, don't come looking for me anymore” he said, walking out of the dance studio without sparing her a glance.