♪3♪

Chapter Dedicated to: memestaxstan. [Wattpad didn't bring out your ID]

Haneul's POV

   My smile itched but I still held the bottle of soda close to my face. The lights flashed away almost turning me blind, it would have bothered me if I wasn't already used to it. Titling my head, I flashed a bright smile again.

I was used to this, so it didn't matter how much my chin hurt from smiling too much or how much my feet hurt from standing too much. I was used to this.

Good Job!” I heard the director say, relief washing through my face as my smile disappeared. “Thank you for your time Haneul-ssi”

I simply bowed, politely towards him and everyone. I didn't have the energy to smile anymore.

Not saying bye to anyone of them, I quickly take off my heels, heading for the changing room. I just wanted to get changed and go home.

  “Really?” I heard voices coming from  corner in the hallway and stopped when I heard my name.

Yes! I had them say that she cheated that's why they broke up” another voice said.

“I knew it. That girl has been fake from the beginning. She acts like she's an Angel but she's really a devil” the first one said as I stared at the heels in my hand.

It wasn't surprising. When you are human, people will hate you, when you are a star, people will hate you even more.

hmn!” the other agreed. “People like them play innocent to the public but in real life she's just disgusting”

I..was disgusting?

Chuckling darkly, I shook my head. Was that what his company tried to do? Dump the blame on me by lying that I cheated on him? Who did I cheat on him with? He was the one cheating. He was the one doing dirty things with other people. I was loyal, I played the part of a loyal girlfriend.

Smiling, I looked at my heels again. People never understood but I really wasn't living for my haters so I cared less whatever they thought. The ones who loved me will love me.

Opening the door to the changing room, I start to take off my earrings, closing the door behind me.

Only sleep mattered most to me now.

••••

Its interesting and I really want to do this drama” I said genuinely looking at Gyurin who looked liked she had doubts but she always had doubts.

“I don't know. I'm not comfortable putting you in a world you know nothing about..I mean this drama is about dance, why not use a real dancer? Someone who knows the art, why do they want you so bad?” Gyurin raised a brow and I knew she was forming theories again in her head.

You know how the industry works Sunbae. My face equals more views and more views equals more money for them and us besides I really want to work hard for this movie, the storyline is well-scripted and I want to do it. So please~” I pleaded as Gyurin sighed, looking at the script again on the table.