8~

ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟsᴇ
sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ғʀᴇᴇ.

"Thank you, Taeyong. I Had a lot of fun tonight." Hyunjoo Said. She started feeling sick, though.
"No problem. Let me know if you would Like to meet again, anytime." Taeyong said, looking at The road through The windshield.
"Hey, could you walk me to My apartment? I'm feeling a little dizzy." Hyunjoo asked and Taeyong nodded.
The rest of the car ride was Taeyong re-planning how he would kill her, since he Had to walk her to her apartment.

"Which floor is it?" Taeyong asked, staring at The buttons on the elevator.
"The 5th floor." Hyunjoo answered and Taeyong pressed The button.
Once they Made it to her floor They stepped out and She started walking infront of Taeyong, leading him to her apartment.

Once they stepped inside he realized She lived alone or her parents weren't there for The night.
Perfect for plan B.

She sat down while Taeyong went to The bathroom, looking for any kind of meds he could find to give to her. Of course his intention wasn't to make her feel any better.
He saw a bottle of some sort of medication.
He grabbed a couple pills and headed to The living Room where Hyunjoo was sitting.

"Here, take these. They will make you feel better."
Taeyong Said as he handed her The pills, as well as a glass of water from The kitchen.
"Thank you, Tae." She Said and gulped Down The amount of pills.

Soon, She started feeling even dizzier, everything infront of her eyes slowly going Black.
Taeyongs intention was for Hyunjoo to overdose on The medication. He Made his way over to The bathroom once again, grabbing some gloves and The bottle of meds.
He wanted to make it Look Like She took her own life by overdosing.
He started wiping Down The bottle with a wet cloth and went back to The living Room.
He started pressing Hyunjoos fingers over The bottle to make it Look Like She was holding it before She died.

After cleaning up, Taeyong left her apartment, making sure no one saw him in The process.
Before he left he put on a hoodie and a pair of glasses, So no one would recognize him.

He also Made sure to take Hyunjoos phone and laptop with him to delete all The information on them.

He arrived back home, setting everything on his kitchen counter, When he got a text.

Taeyong smiled to himself, putting his shoes on and walking out The door

It was a long walk to Doyoungs House So he just took his car and drove there.
Soon he passed their school, noticing a few people infront, probably doing drugs or something.

He arrived at Doyoungs House and parked his car infront.
He got out and texted Doyoung while walking up to his front door.

He waited for about 5 minutes and then heard The door open, Doyoung stepping out and locking The door behind him.

"Hey, Doyoung.."

A/N: Hi yall😩 i really dont know how to finish this book but ill manage. I Have a lot of exams soon So i wont be posting a lot. The last time i posted was a week ago and i Said i would be posting but i really dont Have The motivation anymore or time. But i will finish this book i just dont know When. It can be a month from now or two months from now i really dont know. Just letting yall know if i disappear again. I will post another chapter today though
Hope yall enjoy this one and Happy late halloween🎃🖤