Ch 7: Moving in

(Levi's P.O.V)

Y/n fell asleep and I knew she was running late but I-I couldn't wake my little Princess!!! I placed a kiss on Y/n's forehead. I snuggled down and pulled her onto me. I held her tight! I soon also fell asleep.

—-Time Skip cause I wanna hurry up and get to the cute stuff!!!——

When I woke Y/n was still asleep but we had a Squad meeting soon. I kissed Y/n's cheek and down her neck biting and sucking leaving my mark on her. We had been together a year and I don't think we have actually been able to spend so much time together! I wanted to saver every moment of it!

Y/n woke and leant up to kiss my cheek. We kissed but was rudely interrupted by my phone ringing. I pulled away.

"Sorry Teddy Bear!" I got up and answered the phone.

It was Alex calling to cancel the meeting. Once we finished talking she hung up and I walked back into the room climbing back into bed.

"What was it Bae?" Y/n asked.

"Alex was just canceling the Squad met." I told her untangling my hands in her hair.

"That's not till this afternoon! Why is she calling so early?" She asked.

"Because you missed school!" I told her.

"WHAT??????? YOU DIDN'T WAKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She grabbed her pillow and started beating me with it.

"I didn't want to wake my sleeping angel!!!" I almost begged.

"I hate you!" Y/n said literally rolling off the bed. "I'm staying down he from now on."

"Okay have fun with that!" I laughed.

Y/n grumbles something under her breathe gets up and walks out. After a few moments I heard the front door shut. I got up and headed for the front door.

"What you doing?" I ask.

"I was going to head home but I forgot I can't drive I need you to take me home." She grumbled.

"No!" I replied turning away.

"Fine I can't start packing my stuff to move in!" Y/n laughed.

"Come here!" I demand.

"Not till you agree to take me home!" She smirked.

"You can't go home in my shirt you idiot." I laughed.

"Right..... forgot I had your shirt on!" Aww she looks so cute when she blushes!!!

She went back inside and came out with my hoodie on????

"The point was to take my clothing off!" I laughed.

"Oh I'd love to take all your clothes off." She winks at me.

"Well let's go!!!!!" I said hiding my blushing face from her.

We got in the car and drove to her families house. We went straight to her room and started packing her stuff once she told her Dad she was moving out. We started packing her clothes into boxes while we talked.

—-sometime later—-

We were on our way back to my place or I guess Y/n and my house, we had the last delivery of Y/n's stuff next step unpacking. We might leave that till tomorrow! The sun had set a few hours ago and we hadn't eaten yet, we will probably stop by a takeout-place for dinner.

"Silly Goose???" Y/n yawned as she called me that stupid nickname.

"I told you not to call me Silly Goose!!" I growled.