Ch 41: A Blast From the Past

(Y/n's P.O.V)

I found it very odd that Caleb showed up out of nowhere after all these years after he deleted my contacts and blocked me out of the blue like that. I assume he was just doing what Lira said but why would he turn up now and how did he know where I live? I remember when I first met Caleb, he worked with Lira. He was the kindest person so was Lira, they both helped me through so much.

"I'm Levi!" Levi greeted Caleb.

"I'm Caleb!" He replied with a nod of his head.

"How did you find me?" I asked him.

"I got in contact with Y/bff/n a week ago!" He told me which was a big fat lie.

"Oh really?" Levi and I shared a look.

"Yes, she said she is really enjoying her new home but misses you of course!" I could very much so see right through his lies because I had been with her last week and no one called her, and she would have mentioned that Caleb had reached out to her!

"Did she happen to mention anything else? Like my boyfriend?" I asked with a smirk.

"No, actually she didn't!!" I think he's up to something and it can't be anything good.

"Is there anything else you need?" I asked him.

"Could we be friends again?" He asked.

"I don't know, I'm happy with the friends I have! And who says you won't stab me in the back again!!" Levi tightened his grip on my waist.

"Please let me make it up to you!!" My blood was boiling wishing he would take a hint.

"Babe, talking about friends we have to get going before we are late for dinner!!" Levi interrupted.

"Oh yes! Sorry, but we must be going!" I said closing the door. "Thanks for that!"

"No problem now if we don't want to miss dinner with your family we have to hurry!" Oh, shit dinner!!!

We went back to our room and got dressed for dinner, getting the dog's dinner ready then heading on our way. As we drove I pulled out my phone and dialled Y/BFF/n's number.

"Hello, Y/n! What's up?" She asked as she answered the phone.

"Oh nothing, just having a person from the past visit and claim they want to date me and they got my address from you last week!" I said as if it wasn't a problem.

"Well, I don't recall anyone calling me let alone me giving out your home address!" I could hear the eyebrow raise.

"Well, Caleb seems to be under the impression you did! Though I don't remember you getting any calls either!" I think Y/BFF/n and I are on the same wavelength.