46: sin

Forgive me Lord for I am gonna sin-

_________________________

It's almost close to midnight and though they did sometimes spend a lot of time staying up late before, jeongguk doesn't think he's ready for the bed yet.

So, he's in the washroom.

He has a boner to attend right now.

He's got a hand curled in the top of his hair, chest rising and falling quickly to match his shaky, uneven breaths.

His other hand is curled just on the right side of tight around his dick but on the wrong side of dry. With a grunt, Jeongguk's hand falls to his thigh, his head turns up, eyes opening to stare up at the ceiling.

He's been trying to get off for the good part for 10 minutes now, only to throw himself off every time he so much as thinks about Taehyung.

He's been thinking, and every time his mind jumps to 'yeah but what if Taehyung's thighs were shaking, and Taehyung's lips were swollen.' And every time it happens, he stops his hand from quickening, leaving himself growing increasingly more irritated.

The idea of jerking off to Taehyung again makes him feel bad, makes him feel dirty, jerking off over his husband-though jerking off to your husband would be nothing but normal for normal people in a normal marriage- but it feels like stodgy to do that when you have not been honest with your feelings with your life partner and more so if your partner is so innocent at that.

Jeongguk considers closing his eyes and only focus on moving his fist on his painfully neglected dick, but every time he so much as goes near it, he remembers how taehyung sat on his lap before, how his ass was just right made for-Everything seems to come back to Taehyung.

Taehyung Taehyung Taehyung-

'You can touch me more, gguk.'

"Fuck," he stutters when his hand curls tight around his cock, taking him off guard.

No. He can't. He absolutely can't. He's tempted to just turn over and try and will his hard dick away. But he's been aching since Taehyung's half grind on his lap and then left him and his junior down there totally neglected. He's been sweating since then and decided to run for the freaking bathroom before taehyung comes back into the room.

Lines of stress threatened to break out on his forehead from frustration-he's always been quick to get frustrated whenever he couldn't do the thing he really wanted to. Especially if he's been working really fucking hard for that.

With a determined breath, his fist
curls back around his dick, working himself back up, thinking of the dullest things his brain can summon without flagging his boner.

But thoughts come right back to Taehyung when his mind goes right back to where it left, with taehyung grinding over his dick.

He grabs his dick with a shaky breath through his teeth, opens up his eyes and-proceeds to die a very painful death.

Because when you've all those pervert ideas in your mind about your husband but your husband is not there-sad.

But when you've all those pervert ideas about your husband in your mind and you're jerking off over those same ideas and when you think you're gonna finally relieve yourself and then you come out of the bathroom and see the very person in living flesh in front of you, maybe already in your bed, laying in his robe riding above his honey tanned thighs and he's looking at you and-fuck.

"Shit," he breathes, imagining the scenario. His hand wraps back around his dick, and this time he doesn't stop himself, stroking himself as he imagines the meat of Taehyung's thigh. It's thick and beautiful and would look even better with a set of Jeongguk shaped teeth marks branding the honey skin.