52: it definitely does

"Who's he?"

"This is Taehyung. You know him well Min stop acting." Jeongguk says with an eye roll, before he introduces the man to Taehyung, "Taehyung, this is my-friend, Min yoongi, you've probably seen him at my birthday party or probably remember him from our wedding reception party?"

Taehyung just nods blindly but the new face of the man doesn't ring a bell.

The yoongi guy raises his eyebrows, looking Taehyung over. "Ah, the sudden out of nowhere husband? Yeah, I've heard a lot about you. Nice to meet you personally," Min yoongi says, offering out his hand for a shake, and Taehyung doesn't want to shake that hand, what did he mean by sudden out of nowhere!?, but seeing Jeongguk's expecting eyes, he's quick to wipe his own on a handful of napkins before taking it and bowing.

"You too." Is all he says.

When someone starts calling Yoongi's name, the guy looks over his shoulder before quickly ducking back and giving Jeongguk a desperate look. "Please. I will literally kiss your feet if you make her stop talking to me and asking about you the whole time I've been here, Even if she all asks about your whereabouts, I'm already seeing someone but the people, they'll get the wrong idea Jeon and she's supposed to be your headache."

Jeongguk is pressing a glass of water into Taehyung's hand, which Taehyung himself didn't know how much he needed, he takes it rather gratefully, getting the grated onion out of his teeth.

"Who? Park seunhi?" The yoongi guy gives Jeongguk a look at that and Jeongguk groans getting the hint before he says, "Fine. Keep him company and don't leave him alone, or-." Motioning towards wide eyes Taehyung.

Yoongi doesn't even bat an eyelash, just nods and Jeongguk stands up straighter with a sigh, fixes his hair, checks his blazer before rounding on the woman approaching them, quickly steering her away with a quick conversation.

And to say it was a sore sight to Taehyung's eyes would be an understatement, and watching the-that rich woman- just how fast the woman's attention shifts away onto his husband, more than happily letting Jeongguk guide her away.

Which doesn't settle well with Taehyung and his stomach and definitely his heart.

"Does he have to fix himself for that?," he can't help but comment bitterly as Jeongguk disappears further into the crowd, only realising then that he's just left alone with the other man.

Yoongi snorts. "You don't know." He turns to Taehyung then, grabbing himself a piece of chicken. "By the way How are you dealing with all this? Don't look the most comfortable here," he chuckles.

"That obvious?"

"Just a little bit. But it's okay. No one really knows how to act at these things. Me included. You're not alone," yoongi guy assures with a nudge and Taehyung remembers how he immediately disliked him when he didn't know who he was actually and not-not Jealous of them-a potential love interest.

He seems like a nice person, doesn't make Taehyung feel anxious or overly self-conscious like everyone else here does.

"Give me that," comes another voice, some flushed looking man- Jiminie! -says as he snatches the glass out of yoongi's hand and all but downs it in one go.

Taehyung nods. "Did the Same."

The Yoongi guy looks shocked just for a fleeting second looking at Jimin or his snatched glass but then he contorts his expression into a stoic one before he makes another fill for Jimin who takes it like he owed him.

Taehyung is curious now, min yoongi, where have I heard that?

Jimin snorts around a mouthful of another glass of champagne. "Why are you with-him Tae and where is Jeon fuc- freakin Jeongguk because I'm gonna kill him," He asks as he wipes the back of his mouth with his hand and not even looking at Yoongi when he mentions him.