50: dangerous

The next morning is perfect.

Jeongguk is woken up with kisses all over his face, with a weight straddling his chest and whispering soft encouragements for him to open his eyes and when he finally does, he's graced with the most beautiful sight that his husband is, wearing his shirt from last night, eyes warm and welcoming first thing.

"You up Jeonggukie?" Taehyung mumbles, pressing more soft kisses against the shell of his ear and Jeongguk hums, hand lifting to slide under the back of his shirt on Taehyung's back, rubbing at his warm spine, dipping beneath his fingers.

"I'm up," he croaks, stretching his legs out as he turns his head to press a sleepy kiss to his husband's jaw. "Good morning baby."

Taehyung chuckles low in his throat, and it's one of the nicest sounds to hear after a good night sleep, mind still clouded and fogged."Good Morning to you too. I made you breakfast."

Jeongguk hums again, hand sliding down to rest gently over the curve of Taehyung's ass, thumb sliding over the soft fabric that must be his boxers. "You made me breakfast?" He asks, dry lips pulling up into a grin.

"Mmhm. Made your favourite."

His grin grows."Really? What were maids doing?"

Taehyung nods, pressing another kiss to his temple."I insisted, but come on you won't regret it. I've been learning all my life."

"You're spoiling me Tae," Jeongguk says.

"Who else is there beside you to spoil gguk," Taehyung responds in the sweetest way possible as he helps him up out of bed, having managed to get the energy last night to both shower and crawl under the silk sheets.

The remainder of last night has their heart thumping happily, specially Taehyung, his cheeks are aching with each memory. It had been perfect, better than he could have ever imagined, and although they didn't go all the way, he hopes for many more repeats of it in the future and maybe proceeding to the next step very soon.

He happily helps Jeongguk into one of his silky robes, who obliges quickly and lets himself be pulled downstairs, fingers tangled with his.

Breakfast tastes sweeter to Jeongguk, tastes better than he remembers. Maybe he's being biased, but he thinks since he's been with Taehyung, he's been always looking forward to breakfasts and dinners or every freakin meal or time he's to spend with Taehyung.

Perhaps it has something to do with the company.

"How'd I do? you like it?" Taehyung asks, standing behind Jeongguk and resting his chin on his shoulder, arm wrapped over his chest to thumb idly over his collarbones.

Jeongguk nods, lifting a spoonful and feeding it to his husband who accepts it with a soft hum. "Compliments to the chef."

Taehyung hums, smiling boxy before pressing a kiss to Jeongguk's cheek as he goes back to his own waiting meal on the table.

It's not until a few minutes later after Jeongguk finished his breakfast, does he speaks as he comes back from the living room back to eating Taehyung, sitting and shifting closer and setting an envelope in front of his husband's half-finished meal, of course not before pressing a couple of soft kisses to his jaw.

"Have a look."

Taehyung looks up at him and then at the envelope in front of him, he raises an eyebrow before reaching out to touch the said object. "What's this?"

"It's an invitation," Jeongguk explains as he gets up and heads towards his Mac on the couch back in the living room, not with a hot fill of his coffee. Which Taehyung marvels at the fact it's eight in the morning, plus it's his off day and he's still going for the work. It's not good but it's hot. "And we're going," Jeongguk says from far.