40: i love you more

Idk, what's going to happen. 🐧

o(ㄒoㄒ)

The start was meant to be innocent, tentative press of lips, innocent licks and lips but when taehyung's hand slide up to jeongguk's jaw and then slowly crawls back to his nape and tangles itself into jeongguk's hair and the other hand tugs his earlobe all the while when he himself kisses him back-

Jeongguk loses himself, unconsciously and involuntarily like he has absolutely no control over himself anymore, the kiss is not innocent anymore.

Jeongguk stands from his bent knees grabs taehyung's chin to up the angle of his head to not break the kiss, lips still moulding and moving in sync.

Jeongguk wants more, so he reaches or say, slides his other hand from taehyung's face, down to the back of exposed knee and suddenly picks him a little and slides the boy a foot back on the bed to make space for himself to climb on bed and between taehyung's (smooth) legs, stretching them even wider.

Taehyung gasps again, opens his mouth to produce a moan but jeongguk eats the sound right out of his mouth as he gets the chance to finally lick into his mouth, their lips still moving against each other.

When he lays taehyung fully on the mattress and climbs over him, balances himself on his hands besides taehyung's head, that's when taehyung finally gets the chance to breathe.

Their chests heave in synchronised manner, out of breath but still not having enough of each other, jeongguk looks at him with dark eyes and god knows who closes the distance between them first this time but when their mouths collide again, they forget everything else in the world.

Taehyung feels more confident this time, allowing himself to sink into the sensation of having Jeongguk's lips moving against his. He tries to nip his lower lip between his own, which he doesn't know that it made jeongguk shiver from the core of his being.

This is surreal!, jeongguk thinks when taehyung responds to the kiss in every possible way- his hands tangled in his hair tight and other around his jaw line, their knees bumping, and his breath warm and minty against his cheek. At the back of his mind jeongguk knows and is is fully aware that this is something he is going to be addicted to- and that he
Isn't going to stop craving, needing this for the rest of his life.

Attempting to salvage whatever
willpower he had left in him, jeongguk pulls away. The need to pause and catch his breath also takes over but now it almost feels like a mistake, looking at taehyung like this-his pupils are blown, his gaze dark and heavy, his cheeks are flushed and his lips swollen, his hair
is messed up but what gets jeongguk the most is how content he looks.

"A-again?," Taehyung breathes out, not giving jeongguk time to recover(not the strength or breath but his sanity) at all, taehyung pulls jeongguk down by hooking his finger into the collar of his shirt, their lips meeting with a soft wet sound again for the third time.

Jeongguk deepens the kiss carefully, licking at taehyung's lower lip to which taehyung parts his lips at once, and jeongguk can feel how he shivers as he lightly probes into his mouth with his tongue.

Feeding of off his reactions, humming lowly in response to taehyung's own soft almost incoherent moans as their tongues glide over each other.

Taehyung tugs down at his shirt and it's as though it was all jeongguk needed to let go of any form of self-preservation he was attempting to keep up but he doesn't, he knows he shouldn't. Not now, not yet, so he pushes taehyung's hand down back into the mattress, taehyung moans but doesn't question or does it again.

Molding their bodies into each other's, jeongguk feels a little drunk from their closeness, this warmth, the way taehyung touches him, the way his touch feels on him.

When he feels that this could go on till eternity, that there's no stopping them when they really should, when he realises that if taehyung continued to be this sinful (the way and speed, he's responding in), he'll lose every ounce of sanity and rationality left in him and he'll take him right then and there, which would be too soon for them and a second more he waits, he's getting hard for sure.

So, he makes to natural stop with a great difficulty, slowing there kisses, making the air around them warm and quiet and taehyung reciprocates the same, understanding fully and complying willfully- a sense of peaceful contentment soon blankets them.

They can't stop smiling and taehyung hides his face against the curve of jeongguk's neck, listening to his
inhales and exhales pressing his lips against the soft skin of his neck meanwhile jeongguk places soft pecks all over he gets to.

Taehyung giggles breathlessly, his body twitching as though he finds it ticklish and Jeongguk is more purposeful with his kisses.

"Ggukie, stop." Taehyung giggles out.

Has jeongguk ever mentioned that he loves the way taehyung calls him- no honorifics, nothing- just calling him by this name? It's fuckin music to his ears and he internally preens on it.

When taehyung tugs a little on jeongguk's shirt to make him stop, but the later only places a dragged out kiss alongside his neck up along his jawline in response until they're facing each other again.

Their breathing has slowed down a bit bit they're still feeling incredibly warm and everything feels so right.

Jeongguk lightly nudges taehyung's nose with his own before touching their foreheads together, " I know we should stop, but you're so beautiful tae, it makes the job so hard, you've no idea." He whisper says quietly with a fond, dimpled smile on his face .

Taehyung flushes even more, trying to look away, But jeongguk stops him with another peck but instinctively taehyung leans into him. Jeongguk doesn't let themselves get carried away but continues to place small pecks around taehyung's face, making the latter giggle softly.

"We should sleep too, tomorrow's office and I've a lot of things to do." Jeongguk Suggests, smiling as taehyung reaches up to touch his face and he turns his face into his palm, lightly placing a kiss over it.

Taehying draws him down slowly and kisses him on his forehead, smiling at him and says, "I love you,"

-------------

After forcing taehyung to eat something (he was refusing to have dinner so late, insisting that he'd lost his appetite), jeongguk finally takes the pouty taehyung to bed.

---------------

They soon make themselves comfortable, and this time taehyung insisted to not build the pillow wall, and jeongguk complied with doubt but made a mental note to not cross the respectful distance, not because he doesn't have taehyung's consent but because he doesn't want to wake up hard and embarrass himself in front of taehyung.

He'd die of shame if it happened, because he's sure it can.

when taehyung's already in a deep slumber, jeongguk turns on his side to look at his sleeping beauty, he gets up and presses a kiss to the side of taehyung's head and whispers, "love you more, night Tae." And turns the lights off and goes to sleep, still maintaining that respectful distance.

Alright! No getting hard on him tonight-

o(ㄒoㄒ)

________________________________________________

That's what I call, "I spank hard but I put the balm too."