~ Fin ~

Well, guys, we did it!

I started writing Miss Marley when I started on Wattpad back in April of this year. The plot was a little underdeveloped, and the characters were pretty one-dimensional, but I did love seeing how the story came together.

Then, I wrote Winstons. I put a lot of work into that story, and I'm so glad you guys have enjoyed it as much as I did.

Trouble, well that story came to be because I had an idea for the very last chapter, but it wouldn't make sense without context lol.

In short, I think the best way to end this is right back where I started; in my bedroom, staring at a tiny screen, and marking Miss Marley complete.

I think this will be the last story I write here, and I'm sorry about that. On the bright side, I'm not disappearing forever! I'm trying to branch out as an author -- which means some more mature themes -- but you can find me on AO3  (sophie13)

And Tumblr! (sophie-i-guess)

I'll still be active here (there are too many good stories), so don't be afraid to drop in and say hi!

We did good. It isn't easy to write stories and share them with the world, and it's even harder to read them when the book is still being written. That's like moving into your house when they're still building the roof!

Thank you for reading this far, thank you for your comments and kind words, thank you for letting me share a piece of me with you.  I love you all so much more than you could ever know, even if you're just profile pictures and obscure names.

So before I say goodbye for real, just promise me one thing, okay?

Promise?

Stay safe, stay outta trouble, and stay gold.

Sophie <3