Prologue

1950's

By 1750, all the southern colonies as well as Massachusetts and Pennsylvania had made interracial marriages illegal. 1 For example, Virginia had a law stating that:
"All marriages and dating between a white person and a colored person shall be absolutely void without any decree of divorce or other legal process."

During the 1950s, half of the states still had laws prohibiting interracial marriage. By the early 1960's at least 41 states had enacted anti-miscegenation statutes at one time.

In Maryland, the act that introduced human slavery in 1664:

"also prohibited marriages between white women and black men.... between 1935 and 1967, the law was extended to forbid marriage between Malaysians with blacks and whites. The law was finally repealed in 1967."
-

"Love is Love. We all deserve to fall into it."

This is the story about Justin Bieber and Paige Hurd. Justin lives inside a rich family heritage and Paige is any African American teenager struggling from the pain and suffering from segregation.

Love is what they had common.

A/N
The characters in this book will talk normal sometimes because I can't pinpoint exactly how everyone use to talk back in the 50's lol sorry. Enjoy my book it might be shitty but idk every writer says that. Enjoy!:)

Disclaimer:

This story is in no way associated with Justin Bieber or Paige Hurd.
It is all completely fictional.
All Rights goes to Alicia Keys for Unthinkable,
none are my own lyrics.