Part 8

Yunlan felt wide awake in the morning. He looked beside and saw Shen Wei with his eyes closed, his smooth hair falling messily on his beautiful face.

Yunlan smiled and bowed a little to give a peck on Shen Wei's lips.

"Brother Black! Look at you! Who would think that you turn into a predator when the night falls! " He laughed to himself.

Shen Wei turned over, "is that the case? From my point of view it seems like you have enough energy to split such nonsense.. "

"Xiao Wei... Not being a normal human has its perks apparently." Yunlan said smiling as he again laid in the bed, hugging Shen Wei.

"I can't believe you! " With a content smile Shen Wei hold Yunlan's hand which was on top of his chest and started caressing it.

"I am still pissed at the fact that when you go to the university, you will have to meet that Guang Gao." Yunlan huffed.

Shen Wei pulled him in his embrace more, "why are you so angry with him? I told you he is a friendly person and my old batchmate- "

"Yeah yeah I know! But he sure is not that friendly with anyone as you think my professor. " Yunlan said.

"I was thinking of introducing him to you properly. But now it seems I have to drop the idea. " Shen Wei said getting up.

"I totally don't want to meet-" Yunlan's phone rang.

Yunlan turned over to receive the call.
He saw the caller id 'Donate some bonus' and he sighed.
"What is it? "

Ling Jin's voice came through the phone, "chief.... Good news! We caught the suspect of the second murder case. He was really hiding in his hometown. It didn't take too much trouble to find him and arrest him. Come over soon if you can walk. " He cut the call without waiting for Yunlan's reply.

Yunlan cursed. Shen Wei asked, "what is it? "

"Bunch of immature murderers... Can't even hide properly! " Yunlan mumbled but Shen Wei could hear.

He frowned. "Ai Fen is not a dixingnian.. I checked. These cases are getting solved so rapidly as if it was all.. "

"Calculated. Yeah I know. " Yunlan said getting up.
"Let's interrogate this false cab driver Zhang Hao. "

Yunlan then dialled Yutang's number to inform him and Zhan Zhao.

After hearing everything Yutang solemnly cut the call. He looked at Zhan Zhao was rolling in a circle in his swivel chair in the study. The room was full of various books and news paper cuttings. Zhan Zhao definitely like to collect books and his study room soon became a storage room because someone can't clean up. It's just this morning Bai Yutang saw Zhan Zhao jumping over the books to reach his desk, he sighed and cleaned up the place ignoring Zhan Zhao who was whining constantly saying that Yutang is ruining the atmosphere.

Yutang just came out stretching his muscles after his hard work and his phone rang getting a call from Yunlan.

Zhan Zhao asked seeing Yutang's expression, "let me guess, the second murderer is caught? "

Yutang nodded defeated. "Let's go to SID. Let's check this Zhang Hao. "

When Yunlan and Shen Wei entered the SID, he saw everyone waiting with a smiling face.

Zhu Hong said while showing a victory sign, "Look how good and diligent workers we are! We already solved two cases in such a short time. "

Lin Jing said enthusiastic, "Boss, this time we must get a bonus! We deserve this! We earned it! "