Part 11

"Cat! I still can't believe that there was a real cat, talking... " Yutang said with a flat expression.

Zhan Zhao was very enthusiastically flipping through the book Shen Wei gave him. But Yutang kept distracting him so he hit him with that book playfully.

"Stop! How long are you gonna think about that? You are not allowed to think of any cat beside me, don't you know? " Zhan Zhao raised his eyebrows.

Yutang looked at him helplessly, "Well..... I should brace myself. It seems like we would be seeing this kind of weird phenomenon a lot. I mean those two were so natural about it... "

"Yeah of course. Their world view is different. They are aware of many things that we call absurdity. But for them, those absurdities are also bounded by a certain rule that make those weird things justified, which we normal people can not understand. " Zhan Zhao said, again looking back at the book.

Bai Yutang nodded thoughtfully agreeing with him.

Then Zhan Zhao added something else, "And apparently Shen Wei is considered the strongest being in these three universe, almost a God. And Yunlan is a literal God who is partly awaken. "

Bai Yutang put his hands on his ears, "No more, no more. I can't take all this. I am going to sleep. You also should rest a bit. You were cranky earlier. "

Zhan Zhao laughed when he saw Yutang giving up quite fast on these supernatural stuffs. He said, "I would sleep but I am really interested in this book. I feel like I am reading a fairy tale. "

Yutang smiled, "I thought you only like real practical stuff. "

Zhan Zhao nodded, "Well these all events are true stuff though. "

"Are you going to pull an all-nighter again? " Yutang asked a little displeased.

Zhan Zhao shook his head and smiled, "Don't worry. I will replenish my energy before tomorrow. After all, we will be arresting our fourth murderer tomorrow. It will be a busy day. "

Yutang stood a little shocked. Then he gradually smiled, "So fast? You already know the murderer ? "

"I have a hunch, but someone else will confirm it for us. " Zhan Zhao answered, again looking back on his book

Yutang saw Zhan Zhao going into reading mode, so he quickly picked up Zhan Zhao in bridal style which made the cat yelp. But he didn't say anything as he saw Yutang was going towards the bedroom. Seriously by now, he is just used to it.

Yutang said opening the door with his leg, "You can read your stuff in the bed too. If you sit here, you will ne crying for your back in the next morning. "

The next morning, Yunlan drove Shen Wei to his university.
Many students were gradually coming to the university. To avoid attention, Shen Wei quickly got out of the car. Then he went to the opposite side, to bade Yunlan a goodbye when Yunlan pulled him.

"What? " Shen Wei asked startled.

Yunlan leaned over the glass and gave a kiss on Shen Wei's white frost cheek. Shen Wei's ear turned red, "Don't do it! People may see!"
He looked everywhere but didn't see anyone looking towards them.

"Why are you so mischievous? " Shen Wei asked with a flushed face and Yunlan . Yunlan laughed and looked towards a dark corner of the building meaningfully.

"Bye bye. See you later, Brother Black. Stay safe" Yunlan said and exited the school premise with a happy heart.

Shen Wei stood like a statue, when someone came out the corner, where Yunlan was eyeing, and greeted him excitedly. It was Guang Gao.