Part 10

After dinner, Bai Yutang held a glass of water and looked outside the window in Shen Wei's apartment. He would occasionally shook his head and sigh.

Zhan Zhao was flipping through the book that Shen Wei just gave him. Then he closed the book making loud sound and glared at Yutang, "It's 32nd time you sighed. What is your problem in life? "

Yutang looked at him with narrowed eyes, "Cat, the clue chain is broken now. Where to start then? "
Yunlan came after attending a call, he said, "he is a simple make up artist and an actor. But he is quite good at that. He acted as so many characters flawlessly and fooled us. Except Zhan Zhao. "

Shen Wei came after washing the dishes, "That's right. How did you suddenly start to suspect him Dr. Zhan? His make overs were quite detailed and perfect I would say. Even though Xiao Guo found something was wrong he could not really pinpoint it. You did amazing. "

Yutang smiled and turned around, "Of course. He reads behavior. "

Yunlan tilted his head, "meaning? "

Zhan Zhao shook his head, "it's just when we see someone we recognize them by their faces first. One's face is the first thing we look at while identifying someone or to separate one from another. But it's not reliable at all when someone wants to deceive intentionally. It is one's nature that can not be changed entirely. So if we notice a person's nature more firmly, I think we can pinpoint him even in the crowd. "

Yunlan nodded his head, "that's right. So when you saw an action, done unconsciously by that make up artist while playing the role of our clue-provider, you suspected him. Then when Guo told that he looked similar, you connected the dots and concluded with they are the same person. "

Zhan Zhao shook his head gladly and then he heard thud. Three of them looked at the direction of the window.
They saw Yutang took a step back and somehow hit the desk beside him. He was looking outside with confused eyes.

Zhan Zhao asked curiously, "what happened??"

Yutang looked at him and said with wide eyes, "Cat! There is a cat which looks the same as the cat we saw in the cafe first day. " He looked again and confirmed, "Yes! It's totally that back fat cat."

Zhan Zhao's mouth twitched and he wanted to ask if Yutang was playing tongue twister or not, then he heard a voice coming from the window.
"Stupid human! I am not a fat cat! Don't go around insulting great spirits of different worlds. "

Now, all of them were silent.

Yutang's eyes became more wider if that was possible and he hysterically pointed towards the cat, "You all heard him?? I am not the only one, right? "

Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei nodded simultaneously.
Zhan Zhao was just too shocked to speak.

Yunlan said with flat face, "why don't you use the door like normal beings? "

The said black cat came inside with a nonchalant face and said, "I wanted to scare them. They are not really scared, but shocked. There goes my fun! " The cat meowed in annoyance.

Zhan Zhao could not speak so his eyes screamed at Yunlan, "what is it???? "

Yunlan was going to say, "my pet-"

But the cat interrupted, "Yunlan would say I am his pet or something but in reality I am the one who pets him. "

Shen Wei smiled and said, "Da Qing. Thanks for your hard work. There are dried fishes I saved for you. "

The cat said seriously, "Professor Shen. The more I see you the more I respect you. "

Zhan Zhao then asked, "Da Qing... You mean Sid's deputy? "