Meeting Again

Hey guys this is my first story so please ignore any mistakes I make. :-)

Daniel
I woke up today with a feeling that something is going to happen whether good or bad is still a mystery. I started my usual routine of working out in my home gym, taking a shower , having my usual breakfast of oatmeal and going to work .
I reached my office at 8 am sharp and entered my office after calling my Secretary Lucia to come and tell me my schedule. She told me that I have to visit the site we are currently making a mall on to keep check unlike others I don't sit in my office whole day I like to visit my sites and inspect the workers it gives me a chance to breath fresh air as well as a heads up on all the problems occurring in the construction and trust me there are a lot and when you are as famous as my company you can't afford to make mistakes . She told me my schedule and left and I started signing some papers and making some calls. Now its time for me to go so I called my chauffeur to bring my car and make my way outside " I am going to the site Lucy " I tell my Secretary and left. I reach the site and got out this is a very commercial location with restaurants art galleries and coffee shops all it lacked is a mall which we are proudly making. It was my passion from the start to make buildings, malls and hotels I even own some of the appartment buildings and hotels that I constructed, I got out from the car and turned but bumped into someone instead I quickly hold the person to not let them fall and was about to apologise when I see her face it was her....