emotions

Daniel

We stood in front of my house, she was looking at it with aww " whoa Dan you've made a beautiful house here " she said " thanks " I replied " are we going to stand here only you're not inviting me in? " she asked " oh I'm so sorry come in " I said feeling embarrassed " chill I was joking " she said chuckling, I love it when she laughs it made my heart flutter and I want to laugh with her it makes my world smile " you know I love your laughter " I said unable to stop myself " thanks " she smiled shyly as we entered the house I have built for the both of us but she doesn't know, she doesn't know how nervous I am right now if she will approve of it or not she doesn't know about the knots forming in my stomach awaiting her wording " wow Dan this house is perfect I mean so beautiful and comfortable and the interior is perfect the colour combination is too good I didn't know you were that good with these kind of things I mean you said you like to build houses not decorate them " she said mischief evident in her tone, relief flood throughout my body and I smiled " really, well being your friend I have to learn these kind of things, after all you are the master of colours " I said smiling " lets go in the living room shall we? " I asked " yes please " she replied. When we entered the living room I saw my friend Ben there he turned and smiled at me then he looked at Emma and was shocked then he started smirking at me " finally this day has come that you are with a girl you know I some times thought you are gay but now my suspicion is gone " he said smirking and Emma laughed to say I was pissed was an understatement he was trying to insult me in front of Emma I won't allow it " what do you want Ben " I said annoyed " oh mr.grumpy is back " he said " Dani how rude of you to not introduce me to the lady , my oppologies my lady I'm Ben and you are ? " he asked Emma " Emma " she said smiling at him he took her hand and kissed it " nice to meet you Emma " he said smiling jealousy seeped through every bone of my body and I ripped Emma's hand away from his " we are going out so you can come later " I said to Ben and left with Emma I can't believe how many emotions I felt in such a short span of time Emma what are you doing to me............