Memories

Hope you like it.

Daniel
The sun was shining brightly above us as if smiling at us. It has been ten freaking years!! Ten years of searching for her, remembering her in every achievement I make, of missing her and now after ten years she is here in front of me in my arms, I want to keep her here in my arms and never let go. We keep standing there in the same position looking in each others eyes like nothing else exist in this world in our own bubble remembering the time we used to spend with each other , " oh thank God you are here Emma now hurry up!!" A female voice said from behind me and just like that the bubble bursts and we straightened up she looks up at me still shocked but recovers when that lady call her name again, " I am sorry I was in a hurry and didn't see you" she said and without waiting for a reply she fled from the scene. I couldn't take it did she not recognise me? But I can't blame her it has been ten years but I recognised her didn't I urgh!! I went after her I can't let her go after waiting for her for ten years I followed her in one of the galleries where an exhibition was just about to start. I started searching for Emma but can't find her," sir the exhibition starts after 15 minutes but if you like I can help you " a girl said and winked at me, " where can I find Emma Roberts " I asked ignoring the look she is giving me, she frowned " the exhibition starts at 12 pm you can not meet the artist before the exhibition " she stated coldly and left I am sure she invented this rule but I decided to wait for 15 minutes so I went to a coffee shop beside the gallery as I sat there waiting for my coffee I remembered the first time we met it is still fresh in my memory " I was in the park playing with my friends when my neighbor Joe started to bully a girl the girl was very sweet and innocent looking, she was around 8 years old, she started crying I immediately went to joe and punched him he looked at me and started crying as well and left " hey stop crying he left " I said she looked up at me with teary eyes " thank you " she said shyly " my name is Daniel but my friends call me Dani " I told her " my name is Emma and my friends call me Em ". She said " Emma where are you sweetie ". A woman called " I have to go ". She said " wait , will you come tomorrow ?" . I asked . She smiled at me " yes my mom brings me to the park everyday ". She said and ran towards her mother ".
" sir your coffee". A waitress said and I came out of my daze " thank you " I said and looked at the time it was almost 12 so I finished my coffee and went towards the gallery again " here I come Em " I said.