Sunrise

"Come on come on open!" Portugal panicked a bit, pushing against the door and trying to open it. They soon realized the door was opening a bit at them hitting it at different times, looking at each other and nodding at the idea they had. The trio smacked against it at the same time and the doors opened. They soon emerged from the building, the early morning sunrise reaching their eyes. "There you three are! I was waiting for you." The Greek says, suddenly making his presence known to the group. He was leaning against the front of their car. "Heracles!" They said in unison, running up and giving him a group hug. Greece hugged them back, seeing Romano thrown onto the ground by the figure. The tall figure now showing to be a man with blonde hair and blue green eyes, wearing a long navy blue jacket and black boots. He didn't mention anything to the group and let the man disappear back into the darkness although Romano looked a bit battered from the fall. They all pulled away from the hug. "Geez what happened in there you four look like you just saw a serial killer or something." Greece joked, they all looked around confused at him saying four. "Four? Wait..." Spain replied, turning around and seeing Romano on the ground in front of the door. "He's alive!" Antonio cried happily, getting everyone else's attention. They all looked over at Romano and ran over to hug him. "You guys are acting like I almost just died." He replied back calmly, embracing the hug a bit. "But that's what just happened right?" Spain asked him back, everyone pulled away from the hug. "No it was actually Sweden who was chasing us. He was helping us out of the building." Romano explained, they all looked back at him confused. "But what about-" Portugal started to ask, being cut of by Romano waving his comment away. "That was just a balloon. Anyway come on lets get back home I'm tired." He replied back reassuringly, the rest of them agreed.