Chapter 4- NEW SCHOOL II

MINJI's P.O.V

"Y-YOU?!"

Aish!! He is going to be my classmate?! My blood is boling whenever i see his face >_<!

"Do you know eachother?" Suddenly the teacher ask me
"A-aniyo...I don't know him..."
"Arraso, now sit at the back of Hikaru beside that guy."

My teacher pointed to the guy with a brown hair and kinda good looking. I nodded then I headed to my seat.

"Hi! Welcome to this school, anyway I'm Seokjin, but you can call me Jin for short." Hesmiled and I smiled back to him "T-thank you..."

->LUNCH TIME<-

Finally it's luch time!!! I'm so starving right now >O<. Morning classes are boring i feel so sleepy while listening to the lessons. Aish!

"Hey Minji-ah! Let's eat Lunch together!" Hikaru said and I nodded "Arraso...Let's go" Hikaru pulled me to my seat, taking me to the canteen.

WOOAHH!! The canteen is big and so many students are in there./OoO!/
Hikaru and I was heading to get a food but I accidently bump into someone. Aish!! Why do i always bump into someone! Ughh!

"Omo! Im really sorry, I was uhmm getti---" I didn't finish my words when she pushed me and I fell on the floor.
"Yah! Are blind?! You silly! How dare you to bump on me! Watch where you going! Your messing my clothes!"

What's wrong with this girl?! I apologized and she didn't accept it. what kind of manners does she have -_- tsk.

"I'm sorry for what my friend did. I'm do really sorry" Hikaru suddenly interrupt. What is she sorry for?she didn't even do anything.

"Well, you should be! You ugly bitches! Now, get your ugly faces out of my way!" Bwoah?! Did she just called me bitch?! Aish! i can't take her behavior anymore!.

"Bwoah?! Ya---" I stand up, i was about to shout to her when hikaru cut my words by covering my mouth with her hand. I glare at her and she give me that Don't-do-it Look.

the girl who pushed me suddenly shouted "Oppa!".....Who's oppa?. I look from behind and saw 7 good looking guys entering the canteen and the girls starting are scream so loud. Tsk. What so good about them -_-

Hikaru suddenly patted me on my shoulder saying that we need to get our food. We headed to the food court.

after ordering some foods. we decided to find some table to sit in.

>CONVERSATION WITH HIKARU<
(M means Minji, H means Hikaru. Just clrearing it so you won't get confused XD)

M: Hikaru-shi, who was the girl awhile ago? Why did you say sorry to her?

H: uhh... The girl who pushed you? Oh.. she's Hyerin, she is a queenka here. She's pretty outside but in the inside she's a witch. So be careful when your arround her, don't you ever fight with her, she's the worst when it comes on bullying specially new students likes you.

M:ohh.. Woah she really is a witch /OoO*/ tsk. that's not a problem at all. I can punch her face as hard as i can. /*evil smirk//.....uhmmm what about the guys over there? Who are them?

H: they are BTS, the most popular in this school, they got so much fangirls.

M: BTS? Ahh...so that's why girls are sreaming so loud awhile ago...uhmm what's the name of the guy with an orange hair?