CHAPTER 6 - THE DARE

MINJI's P.O.V

I arrived at school kinda still early. i decided to go to the classroom. I thought i was the first one to come but someone is earlier than me...

oh right...he must be Jungkook. why is he so early?... i headed to my sit and he was kinda shock to see me.

"oh? good morning Minji, your early today." Jungkook said giving me a bright smile. oh sh*t what a nice smile in a nice morning..aishh what am i thinking...

"ahhh..uhmmm Good morning too... hmm yeah i kinda woke up early today so i decided to go early in here ." i said while heading to my seat.

The room was filled with akwardness on both of us. we didn't talk to each other. but suddenly Jungkook break the silence.

"uhmmm...m-minji, are happy going to school in here?" jungkook suddenly ask...why is he asking some weird question.

"hmmm...not really, but I'm happy i have Hikaru. even though she's just my only one friend here." I replied.

"uhmm...if you feel lonely or someone bully you here. you can ask for a help on me. and if you don't have someone to talk with, just call me." jungkook said shyly. his so weird. but i blushed when he said that. his so sweet, no wonder why hikaru fall for him.

"uhmm...T-thank you Jungkook... you know what you've remind me someone who's very important to me, but he left me. and it's weird you two have the same name.....can i ask you? did you ever been to japan before?."

JUNGKOOK's P.O.V

"you know what you've remind me someone who's very important to me, but he left me. and it's weird you two have the same name....can i ask you? did you ever been to japan before?."

oh crap! should i tell her that I'm really the jungkook that she known long time ago... if i tell that, she may probably start hating me if i'll tell her the truth because i left her before, and i regret leaving her before.

"I wa---..." i didn't able to answer her question when someone came in...

MINJI's P.O.V

"I wa---...." Jungkook didn't finish his words when Hikaru suddenly came in...

"Minji? oh youre early today? why?" hikaru asked. "oh uhmmm...I woke up kinda early so i decided to go to school rather staying at house."

Students are starting to come one by one and then suddenly the bell rang... I was wondering why my step sisters are still not in here... oh well probably were not in the same class...well thats a relief.

"Good Morning class! Today we are going to discuss abou--" the teacher disn't finish her words when someone come in...tsk. its taehyung, his late again pftt i don't care anyway.

"mr. KIM TAEHYUNG!, you are late again!" the teacher shouted to him. but it look likes he doesn't care so the teacher talks again.

"as I've said awhile ago, we are going to discuss about something really important. This school is having a Big Dance&Sing competition and it will be held on the end of the school year. The Winners will get a chance to be a trainee on BigHit Ent. one of the biggest agency. and the winners may have a chance to debut as an artist someday. you can be a solo or a duet or maybe a group. so if you want to join the competition, list your name on the board." the teacher explained.

i was still not sure if i should join this competition since i really do love do dance and sing. but i was planing to join the dance academy in L.A but i still don't have any response from the agency in L.A, so i still need to wait for the result if i got passed.