Part 2

The next day, Jay leave the house 1 hour early before his working time as an excuse to have a breakfast meeting with his ex. You wanted to ask him why he's having a breakfast with her but on second thought it was probably for discussing the project that they're working on.

Feeling bored and lonely, you went to Lia's place and went to a sudden shopping with her. You forgot about Jay being with his ex for a while until you saw them both at the Mall's café. You couldn't take your eyes off from them especially the girl.

She was holding Jay's hand. At that moment, Lia realized them and told you to stay calm but you were adamant. You quickly walk to their position and surprised Jay with your lion voice.

"A breakfast meeting huh? Looks more like a date to me!" Jay stood up "What are you doing here?" "Aren't I supposed to be asking that? What are you doing here with her?!" "I told you we're working on a project togeth-" "Really?! Then what about her holding your hand?!"

At that moment, his ex speaks "Jay, who is she?" You interrupted Jay from replying her "For your  information, I am his soon to be wife, so kindly asking to stay away from him!" Jay grabbed your wrist and you guys made your way out from the café.

"Have you lost your mind?" Jay said making you look away from him. He let out a deep sigh and said "I'll talk to you later at home, Christina, let's go" He then left you infront of the café.

Lia quickly ran to you to check if you were okay "Are you okay, bestie?" she looked worriedly at you. "Did he just... back up for her...?" A tear was about to fall from your eye but you blink and it vanished.

"Let's just go home okay?" Lia suggested but you shook your head "I don't want to see him, I might get hurt again later..." "Then stay at my house for a while" she said welcomely. You agreed and went to her place.

At her house, you did not do anything but sat down on the sofa for an hour straight. Looking at you with full of pity, Lia sighs and said "Did he know about it?" you immediately shook your head and Lia sighed again "Why not?" "...I don't want to worry him..." Lia shook her head not agreeing your decisions.

"Sooner or later, he needs to know..." you just looked down and didn't respond to her as if you were not hearing anything. Hours passed and Jay arrived home. He was quite shocked when he see the empty spot on the shoe rack knowing that your shoe is missing. Where did she go?  He thought.

He threw himself lazily on the couch before ringing your phone. You heard and saw him calling you on your phone but you turned it off. "He must be looking for you" Lia said. "If he truly loves me, he knows where to find me" Lia nodded. Jay sighed and went out of the house to start searching for you. 

He first went to your parent's place but they said you weren't there so his next destination is to Lia's place. He rings the bell and Lia shows up with you behind her. He looked at you as if being concerned and then call out your name "Babe..."

You looked at him and Lia made her way out of the door to give chance for Jay to speak and see you clearly. He slowly walked towards you and brings you into his warm hug, he ruffles your hair and said "I'm sorry about earlier, I should've not let her touch me"

You hand slowly travelled around his back and hugged him tightly. I wish he knows that I can't stay forever with him... I wish he knows that I'm going to disappear... I wish I was brave enough to tell him... I wish I could stay with him forever...