16

Izuku was left there alone taking a second to look at the crown before katsuki's voice rang out from a distance." So hey uh can I ask you something " he says. Izuku looks in his direction before looking back at the crown. Katsuki was holding some wood making his way to the fire while still talking " is there any chance that I'm going to get super strength in my hand?" he gets closer "Because I'm not going to lie that would be stupendous " look at izuku who has his back turned to him." hey you alright, " katsuki asked with a worried face. "Oh sorry, yes just um lost in thought I guess, " he says turn to face him. Katsuki just shrugs it off and continues talking putting down the wood ." Because here's the thing mean superhero good loos I've always had 'em born with it but superhuman strength? Can you imagine the possibilities, I'm
just.." izuku drowns out his voice looking in the distance. Not far from them there was his mother and the two criminals watching them. One was about to get up but mother stops him" patience
boys.all good things to those who wait" she says with a smooth voice. Morning time both katsuki and are sleep curled up on the ground.

Katsuki was sleeping with his head on a rock peacefully when little droplets started to fall on him waking him." hmm what ?" he wakes up look above ham. And there stood a horse huffing hard while sweating. Katsuki just looks at the horse meekly "well I hope you're here to apologize" he says closing his eyes again. Izuku was sleeping peacefully till a scream rang out startling him and pacsel awake"n no put me down. stop it let..me..go!" katsuki yells. izuku has a hold on katsuki's arms and is pulling him"give me him" he says trying to pull him out of the horse's grip of his shoe." ow' katsuki says. They pulled on katsuki till his shoe came off sending them backward. The horse seeing that hehad only a hod of katsuki's shoe in his hold he went for him again. izuku seeing this got up and blocked its way." whoa! whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy boy, easy, calm down" he says trying to calm the horse trying to get to katsuki. "Easy boy that's it" it calms down look at the top of izuku head where pascal was confusing home when the lizard made a calm down motion. "Now sit" it slightly sits" sit," izuku says once more and it does that "what? " katsuki says in disbelief "now drop the boot" the horse gives him and grunt" drop it," izuku says more sternly making him drop the boot. "Oh you are such a good boy yes you are" izuku rubs on him making the horses tail wag "you all tired, from chasing the bad man all over the place?" getting a sigh and a nod from him" excuse me," katsuki says from were his at." nobody appreciates you, do they?" izuku hugs the horse "do they?" getting a huff in response. "Oh come on he's a bad horse," katsuki says" oh he's nothing but a big sweetheart," izuku says "isn't that right tenya" he looks at his name tag "you've got to be kidding me, " katsuki says getting a hard look from tenya." look, today is kinda the biggest day of my life and the thing is I need you not to get him arrested" izuku goes over to katsuki and pulls him off the ground getting a disapproval huff." just for twenty-four hours and then you can chase each other till your heart content okay?" he says looking between the two. Katsuki sighs putting out his hand tenya turning his head" and it's my birthday . just so you know" izuku adds tilting his head to the side. After a while tenya give ing sighing and shaking katsukis hand with his hove. They give each other a hard stare till izuku separates them going ahead. While katsuki wasn't looking tenya hits him in the gut making him gasp in pain falling over. Tenya made a proud noise at that.

Hey sorry haven't been post it sorta slips my middle but I'm not going to us that as an excuse for my laziness but I hope u enjoy