Prologue 2

Inko and Hisashi Midoriya were a lovely king and queen who where expecting. But during inko's pregnancy she got very ill. Doctors couldn't find a cure and told her to rest. On the day of labor doctor were afraid inko and the baby wouldn't survive. Hisashi being desperate to save both his wife and unborn child sent some of his men to venture into the forest. Looking for some sort of herb to cure the queen. The men started searching the forest then saw a light and followed in the direction. Following the light the knights came up to a wierd look bush. Going up to it moving the wierd bush covering finding a beauty flower.

They Dug up the flower and set off back to the castle

They Dug up the flower and set off back to the castle . Arriving home they gave it to the doctor in which they grinned it up into a water ,interesting and gave it to the queen to drink . And on that night a baby boy named izuku was born with neon green hair.

 And on that night a baby boy named izuku  was born with neon green hair

(This color)

Representing his birth the family and the people sent latterns int the sky. Unknowingly to the now family someone was watching them. Which who was the lady from the woods. Watching waiting for the family so sleep that's when she strikes. Midnight strikes that's when she makes her move. She hovered of the crib and song.
"Flower gleam an glow Sticks"
His hair starts glowing so she takes out scissors
" let your powe-"
Cutting a strand of hair turns dark green and stopped glowing. Making a decision and just taking the baby waking the parents in the process only to see her jump out the window never to be seen again.

6 years later

3 POV
Deep deep ìn the forest you see a ĺight. A bright yellow light shinning through the only window of the tall tower. Inside you see a little light green lime hair shining while a gray haired old women brush it while a little boy sings.

'Flower gleam and glow'

'Let your power shine '

'Make the clock reverse'

'Bring back what once was mine '

'Heal what has been hurt '

'Change the fates design '

'Save what has been lost'

'Bring back what once was mine '

What once was mine '

Finishing the song the old lady turn to a beautiful young woman with black hair. "Mommy ?" The little boy asked "yes flower" she says brushing his hair "why cant i go outside" " the outside world is a Dangerous place" she says stop brushing his hair and turned him to face her. " You must stay here, where your safe do you understated, flower ?" "Yes mommy" with that they went to bed or should I say the mother. Checking to see if his mother was asleep Izuku creepers down stairs. He opens the window and see lanterns floating in the sky looking at them in amazement.

FYI pascal is in this

Pascal _^^

See you guys in chapter one