2

Childe ran his hand along Zhongli's chest. He smiled, before opening his eyes and realizing this wasn't a dream. Zhongli's eyes were still closed. His sleeping face was very relaxed as opposed to his normal seriousness. "Wait...if he looks this different under his shirt then what else is he hiding..." Childe looked down at Zhongli's waistband and moved his hand to his pants. 

"What are you doing?" Zhongli spoke. 

Childe moved his hand away quickly and glanced back to Zhongli. For some reason, he could look at his sleeping face okay but now that he was awake his eyes instantly wanted to look away. 

"Sorry..." 

"If you're so interested in seeing me naked, why haven't you made a move on me sooner?" 

"Good point...probably because I'm self-conscious about my own body and since you're an actual person...I don't want you to judge it." 

"I'm not going to judge how you look, Tartaglia." 

"No, I know, but..." Childe hid his face in the palms of his hands. "I wasn't always like this. I used to be very healthy and fit but, I don't know, I snapped and broke and fell to a thousand little pieces. Kaeya was the only thing solid in my life and he found me too clingy and then...well, you know..." 

"I'm the same." 

"What do you mean?" 

"I'm very self-conscious about how I look which is why I wear so many layers. I wasn't always this way but somewhere along the line I found it more and more difficult to wear the things I used to." 

"Wait...what did you use to wear?" 

"I'll leave that to your imagination." 

"If you're self-conscious then why didn't you borrow one of my shirts before crawling into my bed with me?" 

"It's terrifying to show someone how you look but it was more terrifying to watch someone you care about fall apart even further in the last month. You seemed genuinely interested in me for once, so perhaps I was a bit selfish." 

"I've always been interested in you." 

"No, you've been staring at me like I am a ghost of someone you love." 

"I'm sorry." 

"I'm not asking you to apologize. However, I will ask you to let me see you sometime." Zhongli moved his hand to Childe's torso and slipped his pinky slightly under Childe's shirt. "When you're ready." 

"Will you let me see the rest of you?" 

"How far do you intend to go with me when you can't look me in the eyes?" Zhongli was genuinely curious. 

"Is that a no?" 

"I find it difficult to refuse you, so no. It is not a no." 

"Oh good," Childe immediately slipped his hand into Zhongli's pants to pull them down. Even though he didn't move the underwear at all, he could still see enough to know irl-Zhongli looked nothing like android-Zhongli down there either. 

Zhongli brought his finger to Childe's chin and moved his face back up to look at his. Of course, he knew Childe would close his eyes but that was okay. He just wanted to kiss him, so he did. Childe moved his hand to the base of Zhongli's neck and ran his fingers through his long hair. He hadn't taken out his hair tie so Childe did for him. It gave him an excuse to run his hand along Zhongli's muscular back as well. 

Childe gasped and wrapped his leg around Zhongli, pushing them closer together. Zhongli moved his hand to Childe's ass, pulling him closer but also giving him a nice squeeze. 

"We should stop," Childe moved his face away. "I'm not ready for you to see me naked." 

"You don't have to be naked and I also don't have to see you. But, whatever you want to do is fine, of course." 

Childe threw off the blanket and stood up. Zhongli sat up on the bed and raised one of his legs to rest his arm on his knee. He let out a small sigh. 

Childe took off everything but his long t-shirt and climbed onto the bed again. Zhongli lowered his leg and backed up into the wall, flustered, but Childe grabbed the waist to his pants and pulled them off, underwear with it. 

"Oh shit-" Childe grabbed the shirt he was wearing and pulled it down, suddenly feeling very small. "You're not even hard yet and-" 

Zhongli reached over to the stand beside the bed to grab one of Childe's many sleeping masks. He put it on, hoping that Childe might feel more at ease knowing he couldn't see him. He was right. Childe instantly became less tense. 

"Are you okay with this?" Childe asked, realizing he didn't actually ask Zhongli how he felt about getting more physical. 

"If I'm being perfectly honest," Zhongli lifted the mask enough to reveal one eye, he grabbed Childe's arm and pulled him onto himself. "I've wanted to fuck you since you first ran into me on the sidewalk." Childe's face flushed and Zhongli placed the mask back over his eye. "I could tell you weren't in the right space mentally, and I'm not entirely sure you are right now either. It's not my decision to make though." 

"You've been holding back quite a bit, haven't you?" 

"I'm not going to pretend to be an android but I can allow you to take the lead and move at your own pace. However," Zhongli reached out and somehow knew exactly where Childe's lips were. He traced them with his finger. "When you are finally ready for me I am going to have my way with you until you're emptied of cum and can no longer feel your ass." 

"Whatthefuck?" Childe's breath hitched. "Is that a promise?" he asked, scooting closer to Zhongli. 

"If you want it to be?" 

"I think I do." 

"Tartaglia?" 

"Yes?" 

"Do you smell something burning?" 

"Oh fuck!" Childe jumped up out of the bed and ran out of the room to investigate.