Planing

So the next part is here......

They reached home.....

At night

Jasmin was thinking about the report......while aly was sleeping with nipple in his mouth....

Jas decided to call the doctor...

She removes the nipple from his mouth and went toward the balcony

She called the doctor

Doctor: Hi jasmin I was waiting for your call....

Jasmin: Is everything fine????????

Doctor: Jasmin I have already told you about the medicine....his immune system is very weak but there is a doctor in London who can consult him,then he may be fine....

Jasmin: Doctor please tell me I am ready to do anything for him....

Doctor: Jas you have to take aly and go to London. We have to also start some medical methods.

They talked for some more time

.

.

.

.

.

.

After the call jas called mahi and told her to arrange tickets for jasmin and aly

.

.

.

.

she came back and saw aly sucking his thumb

She came and kissed aly's head and left the room....

She goes to Dadi's room and told her everything and even about their departure.....

Dadi became teary

Dadi: Thank you so much jasmin...May god bless you you got my life back to me...

Jasmin hugs her

Jasmin: Now we are leaving tomorrow for aly's treatment...but no one should know about our plan....

.

.

.

.

.

She came back to the room

And saw aly disturb in sleep.She knows the reason....

She smiles and looks at her breast.She also lay besides aly and again unbutton her shirt.She gave her nipple to aly,he gets it and again sucked it hard...

Jasmin: I promise from tomorrow I will breastfeed my baby and I will fulfill all you need babu...

.

.

.

.

NEXT DAY

At breakfast

Jasmin: Me and aly are going to Australia for our honeymoon said jas...

Rahul and pami busted out and started laughing.....

Rahul: Enjoy your honeymoon with a 5 years old kid said while laughing pami also laugh

Jasmin is full of anger but did not wanted to bust out so she just ignored

Pami: Hey idiot come fast you have to sign a document after 15 days( do you guys remember which document)Pami said to jasmin

jasmin takes a deep breath and walked out of the house with aly...

In car

Aly: Where are we going laila??

Jasmin: We are going to a very beautiful place and you will also love it...

He was siting on jasmin...

Jasmin: surprise baby

Jasmin kisses his forehead and aly also does the same.

They firstly reached clinic....

Doctor: Welcome jasmin

Jasmin: Hello doctor, please give me the medicine and infection fast I don't have time..

Doctor: If sucking is on daily bases than you don't need medicine, but if you want more milk than you can take one.

Jas smiles

Sid was looking at jasmin because she didn't cry after the medicine

Doctor: Jasmin you are a strong girl and I am sure you will succeed on your mission.If you need help then call me....said frankly

Jasmin smiles

they left for the airport

NOTE

I AM EXTREMELY SORRY GUYS ACTUALLY I WAS PISSED OFF BECAUSE YOU GUYS WHERE NOT VOTING AND AGAIN SORRY FOR DOES WHO HAD TO SUFFER BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE WHO DID NOT VOTE.....I WON'T FORCE YOU GUYS.

I WON'T FORCE YOU GUYS