Sneaking Hot

Kindly note after reading this chapter app ko fever ho sakata hai.....😍🤤😋

before starting...

Read this

" Thepenisinhermouth"

Did you read

"The pen is in her mouth?"

No you have a dirty mind......

Let's start 

They reached aly's mansion....

It is big and beautiful.....

Jasmin was admiring how big and his mansion was when aly said: Jaan you are excellent in kissing 🤤😋

He said in a sexy way

Jasmin shivers by his voice but he already moved inside before she could reply. She smiles brightly. Whole day aly was teasing her.

After sometime 

Aly: jasmin I don't want to drink water I want to taste your lips...

He was not leaving a chance to tease her because it was their first official kiss...

At night

Aly is talking to jay and jasmin is also there....aly told both of them the plan how to trap Pami and rahul.

After discussing  they bid bye. Aly started moving behind jasmin. While jasmin was waiting for aly to leave her alone for sometime.

Jasmin's pov

Oh god ajj my breast pain like hell. I have to discharge milk. I think I  should do a drama of sleeping then only I can do something.

POV ended

She changes into a nightie and wore trousers. She removed her bra also...

Aly is talking to jasmin but she is acting like she is sleeping. Aly knows she a drama queen and he smiles at her drama. Now aly was over jasmin. Jasmin screamed and tears formed in her eyes. Aly looks down and saw aly mistakenly pressed jasmin's breast with his hand. Her nightie was all wet aly understood the situation. Both are looking into each other's eyes.

Aly moves and moves near her ear and sexily whispered.

Aly: I love you jasmin , I love you a lot 😍🥺

Shivers ran in jasmin 'a veins she hugged him.

Aly breaks the hug and whispered.

Aly: if the step you took for me  is troubling you then tell me baby??I am your husband ..

Aly looks at her and wipes her tears. Jasmin moves a little up and attacked his lips. Aly was firstly shocked but slowly slowly he also started responding with the same passion...both are sucking each other's lips after kissing aly started kissing her neck and collar neck.He was about to remove her shirt. When jasmin said......

Jasmin: Aly

Aly: Trust me I will not cross my limits but I can't see you in pain....( our gentleman)

Jasmin sees the love for her in his eyes. He removes her shirt now her full naked breast are in front of his eyes.

He said: Awww they are so beautiful.

He slowly took her nipple in his mouth and started sucking and drinking her milk. Today he is sucking sexily like chewing, sucking hard and he also used to bit her sometimes. While aly was doing that sweet torture jasmin was continuously moaning in pleasure.

Jasmin: Ahhhh baby bite me more...

aly leaves her nipple and smirks after she said those words he again to her nipple in his mouth and started biting her nipple as hard as possible. Now her nipple is turn red like blood.

Jasmin is ruffling his hair....when milk got over from one of her breast....he sucked harder to get more milk...

Jasmin: Aly

Aly looks upwards. Milk is on his mouth and chin it is clearly visible to jasmin. She became shy but wiped his face.

Aly: yah kyon khatm ho gaya????( he was talking about her breast)

Jasmin: app lagaataar milk pee rahe ho so it will also get over nah....

Aly: nahin yaar unase kaho ki khatm na ho jao main har baar peena chaahata hoon My energy drink....

Then he attack on her other nipple and started drinking milk...

After more then one hour

Aly: Jaan its very tastey....I  want to drink your milk daily 

Jasmin starts blusing

He again took her nipple and fell asleep

That's it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG plz jasmin ke nipples ke liye pray karo.... Aly ne kitani joor joor se bite kiya hai....

get well soon nipples

Promo: Jasmin: Dad mujhe divorce chahiye from this fucking aly.....