Making Love

My target was not completed....but still I will give a chapter.....I don't feel motivated.

let's start

Now aly was tied with the handcuffs. Jasmin pushes aly on the bed. Jasmin climbs above him ,and opened aly's shirt but not completly....he was still wearing but his body was visible.... and she sat on his stomach, and traces her fingers on his abs and chest. Jasmin bends down and starts sucking his nipples like a baby, Aly moaned badly.She sucks then,licks then and pinches them....Aly was on cloud nine. His hand was on jasmin's head....he smiles seeing her cute act...Jasmin comes up....aly comes up and cages her in his arms. Jasmin was sitting on aly and aly was kissing her neck and chest slowly and softly...Aly then switches their position.....Now aly was on top of her and jasmin was below  him....jasmin locked her leg on his waist....and aly stated kissing her on her lips...jasmin respond.....their warm bodies collided with each other.....they played with each others lips and tongues....After kissing for a pretty good time...they left each other.....Aly's hands were on jasmin's thigh...he seductively moved his hand on it....jasmin started breathing heavily...and moaned...aly got up and removed his shirt completely.....aly again comes above her and saw her boobs like a hungry baby....her kisses them...jasmin blushes....he dug his face in her boobs...and started feeling them....he looked into jasmin's eyes....he unhooks her bra....jasmin closes her eyes.....she felt shy...aly pinned her hands....and took her pink nipple in mouth and sucked her milk.....jasmin moaned as aly started squeezing them and he was continuously biting the sensitive nipples...jasmin cried in pleasure....he made cute sounds while playing and drinking her milk....he was never done with her boobs....he was an addict after all the milk gets over....they kissed again and again.....

Now jasmin rolls over aly...she was on top of him......she kisses his neck and chest....soon she ripped his jeans...aly was fucking shocked to see bold jasmin...now aly was only in his boxers...aly blushed....jasmin was getting horny by every sec....she removed his boxers....aly threw his head behind in pleasure....Jasmin saw his dick for the very fast time....she was amazed with his length...it already had...pre cum on the dick's head...showing aly was enjoying it as hell....jasmin was a hungry cat by now....she was looking at aly's dick in hunger.......jasmin licked aly's dick head and tasted his pre cum...aly shiver and moaned fucking badly.......jasmin looks at him and smiles seeing him...enjoying...jasmin placed a soft kiss on his dick head......aly bites his lower lips and moans....

Aly: ahh babygirl....yes ahhh....more plz more

Jasmin obeyed and took his full dick in her mouth and started giving him blowjob....aly was moving terrible In pleasure ....jasmin gave aly non stop blowjob...aly was begging jasmin to stop as he was near his climax.....

Aly: ahhhhhhh baby stop......ahhh....I love you so much 

That's it.....ufff how was the chapter?

Plz I want my motivating comments plz....yaar....and loads of votes....

Upcoming: doctor: sorry jasmin bhasin is no more......

Bye good neeni