No trust no relationship

Every relationship goes from ups and downs, It's not always important to always be happy in a relationship it contains tears, fights, trust, jealousy, space and happy moments......A couple who goes through all this without breaking up, their souls get connected with each other..and they live happy ever after. - apki pyari single balika.

Single or committed? plz do tell in comments

let's continue

A hand comes on zain's shoulder. Zain turns back to see and here comes a punch on his face....It was none other then Aly. Aly keeps punching him until his nose starts bleeding, on the other hand jasmin was a cry mess. She hid her body with a towel and she runs to stop aly....aly was non stop he wanted zain dead.....

Aly: How dare you even touch my girl......( ps aly saw that zain was kissing her)

Zain's health was terrible now if aly didn't stop than.....RIP

Jasmin: Aly plz stop he will die plz aly.....she said while screaming

Aly looked at jasmin with a glare....bloody red eyes and angry on his face...

Aly: You toh keep your mouth shut....bitch ( I am sorrlie : writer)

Jasmin's heart broke...

Jasmin:( in her mind ) Aly how could you....I was forced  by him I tried my best to be out of his pull but....he was way more strong...Aly trust is very important  in a relationship to work.....I didn't expect this from you. Jasmin said while being emotional...

Zain was now laying unconscious on the floor but he was still alive.....and aly was angry like hell...his angry was seen on his face..... 

Jasmin was just sitting and crying.....aly was so mad on her he didn't even see her and didn't even talk to her.....he ignore her and went to the washroom .

Jasmin took the right opportunity and went near zain....

Helped him to get up...

Jasmin: you are a ass hole....zain I hate you.....

Zain didn't say anything and went out of the house while going he said...

Zain: don't worry baby I will be back....and aly you are now going to be  die soon...( I am sorrlie again 🥺🤧🤍)

Aly came out of the washroom....

Jasmin tried to talk to him but he ignored..

Jasmin: baby look, I was forced I was not cheating you....

Aly: then what were you doing inner in front of him....you think I don't have brain...he said while shouting at her....

Jas said with teary eyes...: aly trust me baby I am not lieing....

Aly: I don't fucking care you are lieing or not but I don't love you.....

Jasmin's heart breaks into pieces....she didn't say anything..

Aly went out of the house.....

Thank you 

Bye plz take care....

Promo: late realization....

               (1) jasmin realizes she is worthless 

               (2) aly realizes he is wrong 

MCQ hai...think what will happen next....dono option me se 1 correct hai.....

Zain will be back😈💣 with a bang

Bye crying babies 🙂😗