𖧷- Answers to Akumatians Questions -𖧷

: Is Scarlet really the mother of the Quantroplets, or just thier Aunt?

—Scarlet is only the Tita of the Quantroplets, and only a handful of people know that, so hindi alam nang publiko ang patungkol sa isyu na iyan.

: Why is Scarlet called duke, when she's a girl?

—My answer is because, the title 'Duchess' is given to a lady who married a Duke, while the title 'Duke' is given to those who inherited the title and become the head of the main family.

—Disclaimer. I'm also not sure if pwede pwede ba na maging Duke ang babae, or kung Oo eh, dapat ba itong tawaging Duchess. Nakuha ko Lang Po ang idea na iyan sa isang webtoon entitled 'Men of Harem' where in ang Hari nila ay Babae and they call him King/Emperor.

: Talaga bang 'Duke' ang e-a-address kay Scarlet? I don't know if may equivalent iyan sa English iyong other term sa duke like 'King' or 'Queen'. Curious lang po talaga ako.

—Yes sweetie. If mas higher rank ang tatawag sa duke, maari niya itong tawagin sa ano mang nais niya, but they usually call him/her Duke + Surname.

—But if ang tatawag sa kanila is may mas mahabang antas kumpara sa Duke, maaari nila itong tawaging Duke (since titulo niya iyon), but mostly they call them 'Your Grace' where in it shows formality and great respect to the duke.

: Ano po ang pagkasunod-sunod nang quantroplets?

— Latte : The Eldest, The First Born
— Lineal : The Second Born
— Regieren: The Third Born and
— Kaiser: The Youngest, the Fourth Born.

(I'll be publishing a characters profile, soon, para mas makilala at malaman ninyu ang iba pang mga detalye patungkol sa mga karakter ko.)

: Who's the male lead / the soon to be lover of Scarlet?

— You'll be able to know him, soon.
But, who do you think Scarlet's Lover  be? Let me know in the comment section.

: Sino ang bida sa librong pinasukan ni Scarlet?

— His name, as mentioned in chapter 6 is Lenden de Wintervelt.

: Sino ang babaeng wumasak sa puso nang quantroplets at pinili ang bidang lalaki?

— Her name, as mentioned in chapter 6 is Celeste.

note:
If you guys have any questions, feel free to comment in this chapter, and I'd be happy to answer them. Thank you for the never ending love and support to this piece of mine even though bago pa lang ito, you have my sincerest gratitude.

Please do continue on supporting this story even though marami siyang errors. I love you Akumatians koooooo.

Please don't forget to votes and comments. You can also follow me on watty for some surprise dedications.

happy reading.