THE PLAN--

(Sab's POV)

Dumating na ko sa place kung saan yung sinabi ng tumawag...abandonadong building to and madilim...then may nagsalita from no where..

"Hey..Sabrina..Nice to see you..You're ugly..And you know what..I can't really imagine why James fell in love with you...I'm prettier and smarter than you..."

Hala!Baliw ata yun eh..naka record lang yung voice tapos "Nice to see you"..Balew Balew...

Then biglang may tao..

Sa-Sabrina...her voice is full of fear ....

Jo-Joy?what are you doing here?...

Sabrina..Sorry..Sorry,..her voice is full of disappointment ..

What??I don't really understand you??Ang labo...

Sabrina!!!

My Eyes went wide when I saw Joy's sister Yen..but why?? Why?? Is she holding a gun...a gun pointing at me..

Sabrina..Now choose...James' Parents or ..Joy??

Wait...What??Ate??...seriously??..you're willing to kill me??

Naluluha na ko hnd ko alam kung sino ang pipiliin ko...

Yen!!!STOP IT!!!PLEASE!!

What??Stop it??James seriously??Huh!What if I'll shoot you all ...

Then Yen pointed the gun to all of us with her Men In Black..

Wait..Yen..No!!!!!!!

Boom!!!

.

.

.

.

Yen shoot James' parents easily ...hindi manlang siya nagdalawang isip and run away...

Ma...Pa??

James..I think it's the time...don't worry your mom and I will be happy..take care of Sabrina..

PA!!!!!!!!!MA!!!!!

.

.

.

.

_A/N:MY GHADD!!YAN NA PATAY NA!!!!...2nd twist to guyz..and meron tong book 2 :-)