Chapter 2

Noah's Pov:

I jumped from my bed dancing enthusiastically feeling excited for my first day at my new school. New school meant new people and new friends i quickly got my morning rituals done and practically ran out of the door as not to miss my bus while grabbing an apple for my breakfast on my way out. It was a beautiful day the sky was clear with the sun shining overhead along the light breezes passing by softly. I was so lost in admiring the nature's beauty that i didn't even saw the bus coming to a stand in front of me until i heard the loud buzz coming from the people  moving around and pushing through to get inside , forcing my eyes away from the sky i  got into the bus. I hummed along to some random songs as i started my short journey to my new school. Getting off the bus i looked around soaking the sight of my new school and awing at the large and tall buildings that stood in front of me in their full glory. After looking around the campus i saw a girl heck she seemed so lively and cheerful from the way she was bouncing around and talking with so much energy and enthusiasm, i slowly approached her to ask for the directions to the office to get my schedule and maybe befriend her. Uh hey can you please show me the way to the office? Am new here. The girl turned around surprised at my sudden appearance behind her , she had a small frame with fiery red hair and blue eyes she was a sight to hold. Snapping out of my thoughts i looked in her big doe eyes filled with confusion and curiosity. Sure why not......she said with her words hanging not knowing what to call me...i guess i have found my first new friend here already she looked cute. Clearing my throat i moved forward to introduce myself. Stretching my hand out i said Hey am Noah....Noah Anderson i moved here just a couple of days ago along my mom. Her eyes got bright with a new found happiness and she shook my hand with so much force that it was impossible to ignore the energy the girl carried with her. Hello there am Malaya Robert and since you are new here don't hesitate to come and ask for any kind of help consider me your friend now. After talking for a bit on our way to the office in the long hallways that seemed never ending she dropped me in front of the office before quickly saying her goodbye to me and promising me to meet at lunch in the cafeteria after our classes. Making my way to the front desk i tapped lightly to get the woman's attention from across me, smiling softly at the lady i asked for my schedule and a map to help me find my way around. Here is your schedule and map sir you will find your first class down the hall just keep walking straight and you will find your first lecture at the end of the hall. Saying a quick thank you to the lady for her help i jogged down the hall not wanting to be anymore late since i was already 5 mins late to my first lecture. Seeing the classroom i nervously knocked on the door feeling bad for being late on my first day and dreading the teacher's reaction not to forget the pairs of eyes that stopped at my now shifting form.