It's A Simple Thing {Robert Villanueva Fan Fiction}

'ello. This is a Robert Villanueva book!! (:

Prologue

            We’ve all wanted to be loved, and to love some one. We all want that. That’s mostly number 1 in our ‘Wants’ list; and don’t deny it. We all have thought we loved some one and that they loved us back, but it was a cruel joke they were playing, or they look at you that way.

            I’ve been there many, many times. But with one guy only. I know it sounds weird, but I’ve fallen for the same guy for more than three years. I thought we couple be the ‘It Couple’ at school, but he wouldn’t feel the same way as I did. He either didn’t like me like a girlfriend or was playing a joke on me.

            He doesn’t talk to me at school at all; only outside of school. It hurts when he does that. We have all the same classes and sit next to each other but don’t notice a single breath out of me during those classes.

            And to think that we actually dated him in tenth grade. That’s the saddest part of all. I felt so alive when he asked me out. It was just so perfect. But there is always a bad ending to the fairy tale. Robert and I didn’t last “long.” We ended our relationship almost a year after we began being a couple. This, he thought that I wasn’t doing anything to maintain the relationship.

            I cried for a couple of weeks straight. I would dress like a bum, not do my hair, and wouldn’t allow his comfort. He said it was the best thing to do.

            And to think that that was only two years ago is even worse. I never wanted us to end to be honest. Nobody saw it coming. Not even him.

            There isn’t a single day in my life that I haven’t thought about him. He still ignores me when we sit next to each other in all the periods and lunch.

            Love. It’s a thing.

            Especially if you are in love with the Robert Villanueva.

Xxx

            I know it sucks but I have many ideas for this book. Like you have no idea.

            I’m going to make a Alex Constancio book as well; also for the rest of the crew ending this year I hope!

            But tell me what you think of this book please!!! My twitter is: @NiallThankYou if you guys want to tweet me!

            And please read ‘Leaving’  It’s not a slow update, it’s just that I want to see how many people actually like the book.

            Bye loves!!

            -Directionlover123