Chaper 1

Chapter 1

            ‘Shut up,’ I threw my pink tank-top on Beth’s face, making me chucke.

            ‘Hey, it’s the truth!’ she laughs, winking at me.

            ‘Well, I bet it’s not; since, I’m a nobody to him!’ I roll my eyes, frowning a little, trying to avoid this topic.

            ‘Hey, I bet he still likes you,’ Best smiled, trying to lighten the mood.

            ‘What a lie, I bet he doesn’t! I still can’t believe I dated him! It’s just so… ugh!’ I threw my hands up in the air, not knowing what to say.

            It’s the truth. I can’t believe I dated him. He treats me like a piece of garbage and has no respect for him. I couldn’t even imagine him like this. He doesn’t act like that when he comes over and plays with my little sister, Dory. Well, maybe that’s because she’s turning two in a couple months, and he doesn’t want to be a bad influence on her, but either way, he only treats/acts like shit around me, and it’s getting me really mad.

            I knew he was downstairs, probably with my parents, his parents and Alex. Stupid Alex, I hate him too. Well, in a brother-sister way. He doesn’t even see how Robert treats me, but boy if he did, Robert would be dead right now, like right now.

            ‘Well, I have to go baby-boo! Parents waiting for me, so text me if me if any thing happens,’ Beth hugs me, walking out of my room and closing the door behind her.

            I quickly change into something appropriate for this evening. We were only eating dinner at my house, and that’s it. Alex was taking Robert and me somewhere, so the “adults” can have “adult” talks, and I don’t want to know what the adult talks are about.

            I slipped on a blue blouse, my mom got me for my birthday, cream skinny jeans, Alex gave it to me when he came from Florida, and my blue sandals, the ones I bought from Sears. I quickly re-did my hair, and walked out my door, with my blue iPhone 4S in my back right pocket.

            ‘Ha, that was…’ Alex trailed off when he saw me come from my room, I mean; it is a one story house.

            ‘Ready?’ he asked, smiling at me, and standing up from the couch.

            I nodded, and smiled back; which was the nice thing to do.

            ‘Let’s go then! I’m starving!’ Robert chuckled, not looking at me.

            ‘I thought we were going to eat here,’ I said in a confused, monotone voice.

            Alex shook his head, ‘Nope, they’re already having their ‘adult’ talks!’ He laughed, pushing me out the front door.

            ‘But I need to say good-bye to Dory!’ I shouted, hitting Alex across the chest.

            ‘She’s asleep, don’t worry.” Robert told me, probably getting annoyed of me.

            ‘No, I have to say good-bye, she’ll start crying if I don’t say good-bye to her and nobody can stop her crying!’ I shouted, so close of biting Alex’s palm.

            He gave up, and I ran to Dory, who was sleeping on one of the couches; I kissed her forehead and said ‘Good-bye’ to her. She looked exactly like me, not trying to sound vain or anything.

            ‘Now, can we go?’ Robert asked, once I closed the door and stood next to Alex.

            I threw him a dirty look, and nodded, walking infront of him and Alex.

            ‘Her ass is so-’ Robert started, before Alex stopped him.

            ‘Shut up; you already had your chance, now get over it. In fact, get over her.’ Alex growled.

            Whoa, I’ve never seen Alex like this, nor heard him talk like that. Now, now this was something kind of scary to me. I hope he wouldn’t punch Robert.

            ‘Dude, Alex, I know; chill man.’ Robert sighed, probably also freaked out with this ‘new’ Alex.

            I hated everybody right now. Don’t take it personal, but I hate people. Especially if your name is Robert Villanueva, then I hate you the most.

~*I know it’s short!

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Robert so so so so so so so so so so so much! Like, a lot! My twitter name used to be: @Villanueva_Wife, but then I changed it ‘cause…. @NiallThankYou is catchy… xD

Right now, I’m tweeting @AlexConstancio7 so I can win the contest when he and Dakota Bradley come to Vegas tomorrow!! Ahh!! (;

-Austin_Mahomie

twitter: http://www.twitter.com/_Austin_Mahomie

Destiny’s outfit on the side!!!

Words: 669 (;