3

I woke up to the feeling of rocks being thrown at me. What the hell? I looked up to see Jack Merridew, with a stern face, tossing pebbles at me. "Morning Princess," he said. "What the hell is wrong with you?," I cried. "You were the only one still sleeping, and we have things to do. Had to wake you up."

I let out a huff, "And you thought that throwing stones at me was the best way to do that!"

"Nope," he responded, "but it was the most enjoyable."

As I began to push myself off the ground, as Merridew let out a hand for me. I hesitated, and he said, "Come on, I don't bite."

I slowly grabbed his hand, as he easily pulled me from the ground. God he was strong. "See, I'm not all that bad." "Oh yeah, you helping me off the ground makes you a perfect gentleman," I reply. He chuckles as he walks over to the rest of the boys.

Apparently while I was sleeping, the boys decided that we were gonna pair up, and do some more exploring. As the boys began to partner up, Merridew turned to me, and said, "You're with me, Princess." Fuck no. "Why do I have to be with you?," I questioned. "It's just the way things worked out I guess."

I sighed as the two of us started towards the rocks. "Remember the other day, when I scared the shit out of you in this exact spot," Jack boasted. I rolled my eyes, "Let's just keep walking, preferably in silence."

"Oh well if you wanna walk in silence, then I'm gonna have to do the opposite." Just fucking great. "So," he continued, "Tell me about yourself. "No."

Then, Jack swiftly grabbed both my hands with one of his, and pinned them over my head. He then used his free hand to start tickling me. I couldn't hold back my laughter, no matter how hard I tried. "Jack!," I giggled, "Cut it out!"

"Now are you gonna tell me about yourself?," he laughed. "Okay, okay I will, just stop!"

He let go, and then took a step back, raising his hands in the air. I smirked, giving him a slight push back. He stumbled into the ocean, "Shit!," he cursed.

I was cracking up, as he rose to chase after me. He lifted me about a foot in the air, before tossing me into the ocean. I pushed my hand through the water, splashing him in the process. This led to a battle of us splashing each other, until I called, "Truce!" We both stopped, giggling as we dragged ourselves out of the water. Who knew I could have so much fun with such an asshole?

"So what do you wanna know about me?," I questioned. "I dunno, just tell me a little bit about your life."

"Fine," I sighed. "My name's Blake Jennings, and I'm 16 years old. The reason I was on the plane, was because I was on the way to tour Wesley Boarding School in the London."

"Why were you touring a boarding school," he questioned. "We'll, let's just say I got caught up with the wrong crowd, and made some pretty bad decisions. After what happened there was no way I could stay there, so boarding school was the best option."

"Oh do elaborate," he said, looking intrigued. "That's another story for another day," I began. "So Jack Merridew, why don't you tell me about yourself? Why were you on the plane?"

He sighed, "I went to military school, and I was the head of the choir there. The choir had a competition in London, so that's where me and the other boys with the military jackets were headed to."

Interesting. Choir? I mean, one of the most charming things about him is his voice, so I'm not all that shocked. "Why do you go to military school instead of regular school?"

"I never stayed out of trouble as a kid. My Dad had enough of my bs and sent me away when I was young, and I've been Preston Military Academy ever since."