Shrek

A/N I swear I'm not crazy but I really did start this last year, if you wanna see more just comment😻😻 I also never said it would be long so again if you want other things just ask babes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a normal day, Y/N was sitting in her shared room with her lover who she had tragically lost feeling for(so sad), who is this lover? None other then shrek, they had been married for years. But y/n had caught feelings for Dr. Phil, But Shrek didn't know, he was still head over heels for Y/N.

Y/n was sitting on her bed when suddenly shrek bust down the door like he did with that outhouse door,"what's wrong?" He asked noticing his lover was crying and then y/n said "I did something I shouldn't have im so sorry my love"(so emotional). Shrek sat down to comfort his lover when suddenly thing TINY man walked into the room..it was lord farquad...y/n gasped as shrek got mad and went to confront him.

Lord farquad pulled out a knife and went to stab shrek to 'get him out of the way of his love with you', but you jumped infront of the knife and you instead got stabbed, causing you to slowly die, shrek caught you now going limp body and kicked this tiny monster out of your home and sat down trying to stop the bleeding but he wasn't fast enough, and your last words were 'I...want a...divorce.' And then you blacked out and shrek started scream crying as you slowly died.

The end😔

~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah I don't write often I just made this cuz my friends wanted to read this- hope they like it🤩