Chapter 27

Heyy!!
I am back!

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

Sakshi was sitting in front of the dressing table doing her night skin routine when she saw Adarsh sitting on the sofa and gazing at her with a soft smile. His eyes kept going to her stomach and his smile increased.

She had been observing this from quite long and getting irritated she asked him.

"Kya hai? Kuch laga hai kya?"

(What is it? Is there something here?)

He looked at her and hummed in confusion.

"Aise kyu dekh rhe hai?"

(Why are you looking at me like that?)

She asked irritatedly and this seemed to amuse Adarsh as he still had a smile plastered on his face. He shrugged still smiling and this irritated her more.

"Stop looking at me!"

She snapped and he continued smiling.
Suddenly sitting straight he asked.

"Sakshi. Do you feel anything nowadays. Matlab jaise kuch khaane ka mann karta ho ya tabiyat kharab lagti ho or maybe mood kharab rehta ho?"

(Means any food cravings or sick feeling or mood swings?)

He asked curiously and she looked at him confused.

"Kyu?"

(Why?)

He got up and went towards her. He picked her up in his arms and took her to bed and carefully placed her down. He laid down beside her and caressed her hair.

"Kuch puchu? Sach sach batana."

(Can i ask something? Tell me truthfully.)

She nodded her head asking him to go on.

"When did you have your period last?"

She looked confused at his question. 'Why was he suddenly asking this?'

"Batao na."

(Tell me.)

He said looking at her confused. She started to think about it and said.

"I guess di ki anniversary ke around. Haan ussi waqt aaya tha. Kyu?"

(I guess around di's anniversary. Yes that time only. Why?)

He looked serious now.

"You sure uske baad beech mai nhi aaya?"

(You sure not after that?)

She nodded still thinking. He sucked in a breath and said.

"Babe unki anniversary ko 2 mahine ho chuke hai."

(Babe it's been 2 months to their anniversary.)

He said in a low voice and her eyes widened as if suddenly realising what he was saying. Her heartbeat fastened. Adarsh noticed it and hugged her to calm her down.

"Relax. I am here. Calm down."

He said kissing her head again and again. Finally when he saw that she was calm he said.

"Mere liye ek kaam karogi? Ek test le lo."

(Do one thing for me? Take a test.)

He said and got the test that he had already hid in her almirah. She took it with shaking hands and went to the washroom while he sat outside giving her the privacy she needed.

After what felt like eternity she came out with her head downward. She caressed her stomach lightly and looked at him teary eyed and nodded.

He exhaled a big breath and immediately engulfed her in a huge hug. He smothered her face with kisses.

"You happy right?"

He asked in between. She giggled and said.

"Obviously. Hamare baby Adarsh. This is so overwhelming."

(Our baby Adarsh.)

She said giggling in between. She looked at him to see him looking at her with pure love.

"Thank you."

He said cupping her cheeks and leaned down to take her lips in a sweet, slow and searing kiss. Picking her up in his arms he took her to bed and showed her how thankful he was.

**************************************

The next day the news was told to everyone and it spread like fire and soon Sakshi was receiving calls from everyone congratulating her.

As for Damini, she was on cloud nine. Junping around instructing the workers to prepare the dishes for Sakshi and not letting her overwork or exhaust herself.

Adarsh just stood proud looking at everything happening around.

Utkarsh was also back to Delhi after three years of his work. They were planning on going on a cousins trip together.

They decided to go to Musoorie on a four day trip. Aanchal-Mishkat and Advik-Chaaya were also invited.

They booked the tickets for the flight. It took them about an hour to reach there. They took rest for some time, got freshened up and decided to explore the local area since it was already 3pm and they cannot go anywhere else.

They spent the night in front of the bonfire playing Antakshari and Dumb Charades.

The next two days they visited the famous places there. The last day was kept for the resort in which they stayed. They enjoyed the activities offered there.

The next was their flight back so everyone decided to play games in the night.

They gathered in one room and played the game of Never Have I Ever.

The game started on a fun note with questions like 'Never have i ever peed in a public pool' or ' Never have i ever randomly danced in a public place' or 'Never have i ever drunk dialed my ex'.

But as the game progressed it took a turn and ended on a not so very pleasant note. Adarsh was extremely pissed at the facts he got to know during the game.

He marched into his room very angry. Sakshi tried to calm him down. They laid down and she talked to him and he tried to understand what she was saying and finally agreeing with her he slept hugging her and keeping a protective hand on her stomach.

The next morning everything seemed to be a lot better.

It was clear from Dhriti's face that she had cried the whole night. Her eyes were swollen and red and had dark circles. It made all the brothers feel very guilty and they apologized to her and promised to give her anything she wanted to make her feel better.

They boarded their flight and were back home by evening. Everyone slept as soon as their heads hit the bed woke up only the next day.

Sakshi's first trimester was also over and she had started to feel her belly protruding a little. Though it was not visible to naked eye but could be felt.

Adarsh had made it a habit to talk to the baby at least once a day.

Also the Singhania siblings had to tell the elders the truth. Dhriti was so guilty and nervous that she could not look her parents in the eyes.

Devesh was the one who told her to relax and said that he would handle the situation.
**************************************
Curious about what had happened?

Well, then find it out in Dhriti's book which still has time to be updated.🤷😈.

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️