Chapter 1

This was a long time ago my parents were away from home cause they want to go on a vacation. I was the only child and my grandpa and grandma loves me so much. Every holiday I visit them and when my parents are on a business trip. So it isn't new to me to always stay here.

Nothing paranormal nor creepy stuff had been going around, or so I thought.

It was dawn but there is still some light, I was in the backyard playing with my toys and picking some flowers, while my grandparents are on the house; my grandma is cooking dinner, while my grandpa is sitting on the couch reading the newspaper.

It wasn't boring here, everytime I go here its very exciting, I can go out and play whenever I like, and I love the fresh air here.

I was near at the fence where my grandma planted a lot of flowers. Until I heard a sound...

"Po Po Po Po"

It was deep like a man's voice, I followed the sound with my eyes, and saw at the high fence, a straw hat moving. I wonder how can a person that height can reach it. Even my father can't be that tall nor my mother. It is impossible.

Then it moved to the left and there was small crack where I can see a woman, a tall woman staring at me and I heard she was the one saying..

"Po Po Po Po"

The sounds gave me goosebumps, she was wearing a long dress but like a summer dress and a white straw hat, her eyes were wide and her hair were black then I asked her..

"Hi, can I help you?"

She smiled creepily at me and didn't say anything, then she disappeared out of thin air. I shrug it off since I thought it was just a tall woman who wants to see children like me.

I stared at the crack blankless and then I flinched when someone touched my shoulder, I turn around and saw...

᯽꧁𑁍꧂꧁𑁍꧂꧁𑁍꧂꧁𑁍꧂᯽

Very short I know😂 hope you like this, hope the story will go on. If im not lazy :3