Chapter 4

I walked towards the door then I hold the door handle and I stopped, something is wrong terribly wrong, I look at my watch it was 3am.

My heart felt heavy and my body feels like its been drag down the floor, I moved away from the door. Then the tap grew louder and I heard a womans voice turned deeper and said...

"Just let me in Child, I won't hurt you, I will hold you close and make you feel safe"

I start to sweat a lot, then I sat at the floor and said..

"Your not my grandma, leave me alone"

The tapping grew louder than before, then the sound..

"Po Po Po Po Po"

It kept repeating and repeating, I stood up from the floor as my body shiver from fear and went to bed as I close my eyes shut. I cover my ears as I cry, as it kept getting louder and louder. Without realizing I had fallen asleep..

I woke up and saw the salts turned into black even the mountain salt, turned to black completely. Then I look at the clock its 5:30am. I smiled and get out of the room and run downstairs, then I saw my grandparents and my uncles inside the house.

I ran towards my grandparents and hug them tightly, they hugged me back and my grandma smiled at me and said..

"Thank goodness your safe, dear"

I look at my grandpa and he said..

"We need to go. Your grandma had packed all your things, and cover this blanket to you, whatever you do. Don't ever look at her."

I nodded and my grandpa hand over the blanket, then I wrap it around me, while my uncles grab all my stuff and put it inside on the trunk of the van, then one of my uncle said..

"It's all prepared, we open the door so it won't be difficult for us to hide the little one and drive through the airport safely"

My grandpa nodded then I look at my grandpa he started to tear up then hugged me tightly, specially my grandma. Then my 3 uncles go to the van, then my uncle pick me up and ran towards the van and sat me at the middle while all of them are the side.

They kept me in the middle, as the we drove off, and my uncle who is beside me said..

"Don't look at the window. Never look at it, even though you hear a sound, or a voice"

I nodded and keep my head low, then I heard tapping sounds from the window, and I heard the sound...

"Po Po Po Po"

I am so creeped out, then I cover my ears and shut my eyes and it grew louder and louder, then my uncles was shock when they saw the tall figure crouching down and tapping at the window.

The driver speed up then we got out of the village and I look back and saw the tall woman, smiling at me creepily and she screamed loudly from anger and frustration, which made me almost lost my hearing..

"HAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

I sat down and I shiver in fear, then my uncle hugged me tightly, while I shiver.

*time skip 7 hours later*

We managed to go the the airport safe and sound, my uncles calmed me down along the way, then I saw my parents at the entrance of the airport, my uncle opened the van door, then walk out.

I walk out and run towards my parents hug them both tightly. I cried then my mom crouch down then she look at me and wipes my tears and said..

"Your going to be fine now darling, your mom is here"

My mom hugged me tighter while my father grab a airport cart and put my stuff in then he talked to his brothers for a bit and some time he got back and said..

"Lets go Sweetie, we dont want to miss our flight"

My mom nodded and stopped hugging me then I look back at my uncles they smiles and wave at me; I wave back at them.

Then my parents and I head to the plane..

*15 minutes later*

We go inside the plane then me and my parents sat at our sit, then we waited until it lift of. My mother hold my hand and smiled at me, then I asked her..

"Mom why did a tall lady came to see me, and it tried to take me away?"

My mom looked at me then said..

"She is called Hachisakusama, she is an urban legend or so we all thought, we didn't believe but until now, she mostly attack kids at the age of 9 and 11 years old, she mostly stalk them for months, and change into their close family member to feel familiar and take you then kill you."

My dad added and look at me and said..

"We don't know what is the reason why she done that, but all we know is that she lower her victims who are still children, since they are dependent"

I nodded then my mom kissed my forehead, which made me smile and felt relax, and suddenly without me realising I doze off..

Then I woke up and saw my parents weren't there with me nor even the people on board, I got scared I stood up then walk to the aisle while I look around.

Then I stopped on my track when I head a creack sound and a voice that is a deep and manly voice..

"Po Po Po Po"

I slowly turn around and saw the tall lady, I got scared as I slowly back away then I ran and ran, its so weird why the airplane aisle got longer and longer, then it caught my leg and pull me down and I saw her eyes again, dark, deep, and completely black, while she smiled creepily.

I tried to hit her but I cant, then she got closer and closer and...

To be continue