Chapter 2

I turn around and saw my grandma, she asked me..

"Why are you staring at the cracked hole?"

I stared at her for a sec then said..

"Oh I thought I saw a cat trying to get in again"

"Oh, well lets go inside its getting dark soon, no children should me playing at this hour"

I smiled then nodded and my grandma and I walk back inside the house, then I ran towards the living room and sat next to my grandpa. I grab the remote and turn the T.V on while my grandma is at the kitchen still cooking dinner, while I was watching my grandpa looked at me and said..

"How was your day, Sweetie?, anything interesting?"

I look at him and smile while I nodded then said..

"Yes grandpa, but while I was playing on the backyard near the fence, I heard a deep sound that says "Po Po Po Po" it was weird since its a woman not a man, and the woman was really tall, and she was wearing a straw hat and a white dress"

My grandpa looked at me shock then my grandma came out from the kitchen then she tears up, I look at them both and asked them..

"What is going on?"

Then my grandma came near me and hugged me tightly still tearing up, while my grandpa goes on the phone and called someone. I look at my grandma and asked her..

"Grandma, who is grandpa calling? And why are you crying?"

She ignored my question and just said..

"Everything is going to be fine, dear"

I was very confuse on what is happening then 5 minutes later my grandpa hang up the phone and came to me and asked me...

"What else did you see? Did you lock eyes with her?"

I nodded and looked at my grandpa confuse; then my grandpa looked down, I can sense the atmosphere was sad, and it worries me a lot. I never seen my grandparents like this before.

15 minutes later someone knock at the door, then my grandpa goes towards the door and opens it. Then I saw a man with a big vase with full of salt and a cup. They go upstairs and do something. While my grandma stopped hugging me and goes to the kitchen and made something.

She came out with some rice ball and a big water bottle, then went upstairs. I am still confused, I was left alone at the living room.

I heard a tapping sound from the window behind the couch, I look at the window and saw the lady from before, she was crouching and still have a creepy smile on her face which gave me a scared impression and her eyes were wide and dark. Then I heard someone going downstairs and I turn my head towards the staircase and saw my grandma, and when I look back at the window, the tall lady was gone...

To be continue.