Chapter 3

I sat down at the couch and my grandma sat next to me quietly, then I asked her...

"Grandma?, what are they doing upstairs?"

Then my grandma looked at me silently and I can sense something was off...I felt it on my gut that she is not my grandmother, I move away from her and look at me and smiled creepily, I scream and grab a pillow and hit the woman, but then it disappeared as my grandparents walk downstairs and asked me...

"Dear! Are you ok?? What happened??"

I look at them as my body shiver a bit and saw the woman on her form and still smiling creepily and I point at the woman, my grandparents turn around and saw nothing, my grandma look at me and said..

"Dear, nothing is there"

My grandpa stayed silent and said to me..

"Child, come with me"

I nodded and go to him and we both walk upstairs, then I look at my grandma and she was worried; I look down a bit, then me and my grandpa stop at the room im staying in and we both go inside, I saw a lot of salt in line at the corner and a mountain of salt at the 4 bowls in the corner of the walls, my window, and my door.

I saw the man whom my grandpa talked to and he said to me..

"Child. Listen to me carefully, you will be alone in this room, until morning. Don't open the door and even if you hear someone, or someone you feel close to you. Or else you she will take you. Do you understand?."

He looked at me with a very serious look, I nodded and said..

"Y-yes sir"

He nodded and smiled then he walk away, and my grandpa said..

"Child, stay here, I put some bucket and I prepared your bed, also your grandma left you some food and water. Like what my friend said don't open the door. Until its morning, do you understand?"

I nodded again and my grandpa smiled with worry in his face and hugged me tightly and said..

"You will be safe, I promise. Just follow the instructions on what we had said to you"

He kissed my forehead, and I smiled then he left the room and closed the door. I deeply exhaled as my body tense up a bit, and I sat on my bed and ate the rice balls my grandma made and also drank some water.

Some time had passed nothing had happened, I start to feel tired then I turn off the lights, and lay on my bed..

I woke up with a tapping sound on my window, but I couldn't see it properly because it was covered with newspapers, I look at the clock and it was 12:15 midnight. Its midnight and I hear the tapping louder and heard a deep voice like what I have heard before..

"Po Po Po Po Po"

I start to feel anxious and scared, my heart beats fast and I want to feel the hug of my grandma with me, I heard the tapping sounds louder and the deep voice as well, then I cover my ears while my body shiver with fear until it all stopped...

I heard someone knock on my door, I feel a familiar presence then I heard my grandmother's voice..

"Dear, its me I'm here with you do not worry, I will protect you"

I felt secure and my heart had calmed down then my grandma added..

"Open the door and I will protect you, I will keep you safe, Dear please open the door, its me your grandma"

I walked towards the door then I hold the door handle and...

To be continue