🥀Why?🥀 pt.4

(Ok part 4! Finally! Hopefully you like it because I think its kinda cringe because i had barely any motivation to write this. )

SAME TWS AS THE OTHER ONES

Phil walked back into the room. The twins could immediately tell something was wrong but he refused to tell.

"Wil, they want to talk to you." Was all he said before moving to Tommy's side.

Wil eventually agreed grabbed his bag and made his way. He saw a woman standing next to a lot of men and that scared him more.

He greeted them and sat with her and the doctor.

"Is something wrong with Tommy?"

She frowned at him. "No, i mean he's fine physically. He'll live but-"

Wilbur didn't like the way she said that. She sighed. "W-we found multiple signs of both recent and old sexual abuse in your younger brother." The doctor [karl] said softly.

Wilbur felt the air get sucked out of him.

"No-" he muttered feeling his throat close in on him.

"I'm sorry." Was all Karl had to say.

Wilbur couldn't breath he tried but just couldn't. Guilt flooded his mind. He tried reaching in his bag to pull out his inhaler but accidentally dropped it.

He felt eyes on him. "A-asth-ma." He croaked out.

Karl immediately grabbed the bag pulled it out putting it to his lips. Wilbur took a couple puffs and started to breath again.

He thanked Karl and sat back down tears still running down. "Are you okay? Do you need a minute?" Niki asked voice soft.

Wilbur took a deep breath and shook his head.

Niki composed herself. "Ok, I just need to ask a few questions alright?" Wilbur nodded.

Most of the questions were pretty normal and Wilbur didn't mind until she asked something different.

"Your twin. Techno was it?" Wilbur nodded slowly. 'Why are they talking about Techno?'

"What is he like?" She questioned clicking her pen. "He's- He's very confident, but at the same time awkward?" Wil tried his best to explain.

"Elaborate please?"

"Well... He was a loner. Is a loner." He corrected himself. "He chooses to be though. At first I would joke about how he was to self centered to even care about his friends but-" Wilbur stopped taking a moment to think.

"But?" Niki pressed.

"But... It's really not true I mean he does act that way, but I know it's not true because if it were then it would be the same for us. He cares a lot about us. He try's to deny it and doesn't know how to show it sometimes. You can tell though." Wilbur Finnished.

"So he has no friends? Yet he's extremely close with family?" Niki made sure. "Yeah... if you don't mind me asking why are we talking about Tech?"

Niki sighed. "Wil... Is there anything that indicates that your other brother or even father could have done this?"

Wilbur went numb. 'Them? Hurt Tommy? No- does she think that? Did they hurt him?!'

"I'm not saying that they did! But I'm asking do you think? Is there anything odd in the way they look at him? Talk to him?" Niki tried explaining.

"No! Techno loves Tommy! a-and so does dad! They wouldn't have! They could- couldn't have done it..." Wilbur stayed quiet gripping harshly at his pants. "Wil- I know you love your family-"