Lockdown

Just like real life, they stayed inside. Despite Bowoev's plead, Boder made the responsible choice to lock the doors, close the windows and make sure no one can enter and leave the house. It didn't affect Bobot since he mostly stayed inside his room but Bosip wasn't happy. 

"Bob is still out there!" Bosip begged as he grabbed Boder's shoulder.
"Have you seen what that bf guy did to him?" Bobal said, tired of Bosip's whining. 
"But-" Bosip said before Bobal cut him off. 
"He's pretty much dead!" Bobal shotued harshly. 

Everyone was stunned. Boder gently grabbed Bowoev's hand and lead him to his room. He soon returned.

"Amor explained that it was like an infection, and how you pretty much lose control of your whole body," Bobal sighed, "the only thing on its mind is infecting all of us."
"We have to help him then," Bosip said.
"If we're assuming that this works exactly like an infection, touching it most likely spreads it." Bofo pointed our.
"And also getting into a singing battle agaisnt the person" Bobal added. 

Boder nodded.

'it's safer that we avoid it for now.' he signed. 
"He said it's best to avoid it." Bofo translated. 
"You hear that buddy?" Bobal said, "it's best we stay in here." 

Bosip was about to object but Bobal stared daggers at him. Bosip then ran to his room most likely upset. Bobot was pretty much speechless. He was just trying to watch octonauts, not witness a fight between a giraffe and an armrest. Bowoev went back into the living room, assuming the fight was over.

"Is it over?" He asked. 
"Yep.." Bobal grumbled as he walked to his room.

Bowoev sat back onto the couch. Despite what happened, Bowoev and Bobot decided to continue watching octonauts.

~~~

"Bosip, food's ready." Bowoev said as he knocked his door. 
"No thanks." A muffled voice said.
"It's nasi and ikan goreng."Bowoev added. 
"Just leave it infront of my door please." the voice murmured. 

Bowoev walked into the kicthen. He grabbed one of the pearl white plates on the table and started to scoop some of the rice onto the plate. He grabbed a normal spoon and started to cut a piece of fish of the bone.

"Is Bosip not going to eat at the table?" Bofo asked him.
"How did you know that it isn't mine?" Bowoev questioned. 
"You only eat out of a kids bowl" Bofo said, grabbing one of the blue plastic bowls. 
"Can you get food for me please?" 
"Alright." 

Bowoev walked to Bosip's room. He placed the plate on the floor, and knocked on the door. He then walked away. Bosip grabbed the plate after he left. 

Bowoev grabbed the bowl that has food and sat on the couch. He was allowed to eat dinner while watching television. He glanced at the dinner table. Boder and Bobal were there, eating silently. There wasn't a single word spoken between the two. It was a lot more talketive when Bob was there. He always asked weird questions randomly and it would either cause a discussion or a fight. 

There was this one time Bob asked what's it like to be gay and Bosip had to akwardly explain to him it. There was another time where Bob asked if the malays stole indonasia's culture or not and the whole table got into a fucking fight. Bowoev had to crank the volume of the tv all the way up just to hear Zane's screaming 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' when he discovered he was a robot. 

Also if your wondering, I have no clue if any cultures are stolen, I'm just a malaysian who can barely speak malay. 

Bowoev took a bite into his fish. It was crispy and crunchy. He remembered that one time that Bob got a fish bone stuck in his throat and clumping rice into small balls and gulping it down didn't work. Boder had to fish out the bone using tweazers. It was a big bone. That's one of the many reasons why Bofo started to only cook fish with not many bones. 

Bobot exited his room. He doesn't like eating with other people since he has to remove his mask. He usually just grabs his food, and eats in his room. He placed it in the sink and went to the television. 

"Is Kwazii being an idiot again?" Bobot asked Bowoev
"Yep.." He sighed.

The two sat there silently.

"Is Bosip alright?" The masked asked. 
"I think he is." The other repiled.
"Alright." 
"Do you think Bob would find us here?" Bowoeved asked.
"Probably not." Bobot answered. 

Unfortunately, death was at their door.