Bob fucking breaks into the hoesu

Do you know that thing where someone throws a rock at your windows and its meant to be romantic? 

Yeah, imagine that but it's with a big ass rock and it broke the fucking window. It was both somewhat romantic and very creepy. 

The sound of the shattered glass filled the house. Bobot almost jumped off the couch because of how loud it was. Bosip opened his room door in a panic. 

"It's Bf." 

Wow that was fast. 

"How do you know?" Bobot questioned him. 
"I looked out of the window." Bosip muttered.

Another rock was thrown and hit Boder's head, cracking his gem. Bowoev dashed to his side. Boder wanted this to be over with. He swung the curtains open. Yep, it was Bf and Gf. They just smiled at him. He tried to delete them but there was a problem. 

The backdoor was open. Bofo was nowhere to be scene, and black bits were spreading into the house. Boder was feeling a bit dizzy. He could see his fingertips turning a raven black and Bowoev notices his gem turning into a bright pink.

'Check the backdoor' Boder maneged to spell out before his knees gave up on him. 

"Bobot, check the backdoor!"Bowoev translated as he hurried to get the medkit in the bathroom.

Bobot rushed to the backdoor to find Bofo knocked out onto the ground. Strangely, he didn't seem to have been corrupted. Bobot dragged the sleeping robot inside, and slammed the door shut.

"Bofo is out!" Bobot shouted.

Bobal noticed some noises coming from someone's room. 

Boder's room.

He ran to his room, and swung the door open.

Bob was there, a file in his hand. 

Boder's powers file.

==

Ok so, I need to explain some stuff or else the story won't make sense :D

So in this au, Boder's powers are contained in this file beause let's all be honest he is way to overpowered, but also because he has way too many that Boder himself can't keep all of them in him, so he constantly switches it in and out through his gem.

If this is outdated blame Amor since all I know at the time of writing this is that the crystal can write letters in the air. Also because the 'meet the bob gang' video is tommorrow and I am not rewriting this during school, I am not waiting until that video comes out.

Anyway.

Since he thought it was going to be a normal night and that it would take atleast a few more days for Bob, Bf and Gf to arrive, he only equipped the ability to make letters out of his gem, being able to have a lot of energy and healing since he knows that Bobal is probably gonna do something stupid like overdosing on energy drinks or something like that.

Of course, all of that came from his gem.

Also, since his powers are pretty much everything, I'm including having energy to do stuff as one of them since he doesn't need to sleep :D

==

"Motherfucker!" Bobal shouted. 

Bobot ran to his side. 

"What the fuck." He cursed sliently as he closed the door. 
"Bobot, put on your suit or something" Bobal spat out panicked.
"I won't be able to put it on in time.." Bobot explained. 
"Just take the arm bits or something." Bobal shouted as he leaned against the door. 

Bobot soon came back with the arms parts ripped off of the suit. Let's just say that the pocket knife he has in his room was helpful. He placed them on his hand, and pointed at the door where Bob would be. 

"Are you actually going to fucking shoot him?" Bobal said dumbfounded. 
"What else do you want me to do?" Bobot retaliated. 

Bobal sighed as he opened the door. Bob was right infront of it so when he swung it open, he accidently hit him in the process.

"I ripped off the arms of my suit for nothing.." Bobot groaned. 
"Let's just get the file." 

The two got the file. When they tried to get back to the group, Bob tried to reach out for one of them. Bobot tried to shoot them, but wait! He can't really shoot the energy bullets without the  power coming from his suit, so when he pointed his hand towards him, Bob simply yanked it off his hand.

Once again, that part is probably going to be outdated.

The two realize how fucking stupid they were and ran out, shutting the door behind them.

Bosip and Bowoev were busily tending to Boder, tying bandages around his head covering his gem and making sure he was alright. Bofo was just lying on the floor lifeless. He had a few cracks on his body but he seemed fine. 

"Hey guys- what the heck!" Amor shouted in suprised as he appeared out of Bosip's phone.
"Amor, can you delete, or atleast stop this whole corruption thing?" Bowoev asked as he tried to pick up Boder.
"I can't-" Amor said before he was cut off.
"I'm sorry what?" Bobal shouted.
"Thanks to the virus that infected my computer, I can't do anything but talk to you guys," He explained, "you're going to have to hide  until I can get the repair man to fix my computer.

The front door swung open. Bf and Gf walked inside. Before they could enage a singing battle, Bowoev and Bosip maneged to pick up Boder and ran out of the backdoor. Bobot soon followed while Bobal was forced to drag the robot that was almost 8 inches taller than him. 

They had to travel to a different location in Amor's computer. Friday Night Funkin was off the table, and they probably don't want to be chased by a blue plush toy with teeth sharper than Bosip's so in a panic, they went straight to one game. 

Minecraft. 

---

wow so much happened in this.